12. GIFTS

24th OF December and a few hours from now it'll be Christmas, you and the girls sitting around the floor on the end of your beds, while watching a classic American movie dubbed in korean while waiting for the clock to turn to twelve am.

Your hugging your pillow while leaning on kyungwan unnies shoulder, next to you si dahyun who's hugging the cute chaeyoung who's sitting on her lap, while tzuyu's hugging jisoo unnie in your front.

You are watching home alone, the cute little boy who left on the house alone, and fought for the bad men who want to stole from their house.

It wa so fun to watch you and the girls were laughing the whole durations of the movie.

The movie ended happily and jisoo unnie and turn off the ipad and turn to face you and the girls, "It's almost Christmas!!" she said happily.

"why are we waiting for twelve when we're going to sleep after that?"momo unnie ask scratching her nape.

"it's because it's fun" nayeon unnie said rolling her eyes, "And it's fun"

"can we open the gifts after that?" tzuyu ask jisoo unnie smile and shake her head.

"NO we are opening the gifts Tomorrow"

You all watch the clock as it changed to seconds and then minutes and then moments after it finally turned to twelve.

"OH ITS TWELVE ALREADY!!" momo unnie squealed.

Everyone jolted from their seats and jump happily.

"Merry CHRISTMAS YEOREOBUN!!" jisoo unnie greeted all of you , hugging each on of you happily. "merry Christmas y/n"

You smile at them, "merry Christmas unnie"

Timeskip because why not coconut.

Morning came, and you woke up by the light from the sun coming from the window of the room, you sat up and saw your unnies are still sleeping soundly.

Brushing your eyes, you smile to yourself and stood up from your bed, you fix your bed then you quietly ran to the back.

Grabbing your box and peeking to your unnies, you put the little gifts you make for your unnies and slid it inside your bag.

Sister mary helps you make this gifts
Because she said, it's Christmas and it's all about love and gift giving, so you have to thank your unnies by giving them a gift.

And sister mary suggested a beads necklace with their name, and since sister mary had so many of those she gave you some and even helped you make them, she even gave you a giftwrap and help you wrapped your gifts.

Sister mary even make one for you with your name.

"y/n" you look up at looked at tzuyu, she's walking towards you while brushing her eyes, "You woke up early?" she ask and sat next to you.

"just a few moments ago" you said and smile at her " merry Christmas yoda"
She reaches for your head and messes your hair a little, "Merry Christmas y/n" she kissed your cheeks and gave it a little pinched.

You took off your bag and search for her gift, you took it out and handed it to her
"Here"

She smile looking shocked at her gift on her hands, "For me? You got me a gift?"
You nodded and giggles as she hugged and gave you a pepper kisses on your cheeks.