20. SANA

Sana's point of view

I AM watching Jihyo as she sighs continuesly, ever since we finished practicing for our comback stage,
What is wrong with her?

I grab a towel and bottle of water as i walk close to her, "What's wrong?" i ask as i sat next to her, she sighs again and look up to me forcing a smile, "nothing" she answered then.

"lie" i said and handed the bottle of water to her, "I just knew something went wrong, i even noticed you yesterday when we visit y/n's grave, tell me what's wrong" sighing again, she open the cap of the bottle water and drank it straight.

"Daniel happens" she said and i just knew it, she won't ever problem her work and aside from us, Daniel is her  big big problem, well i just don't know with her, if she only choose someone else there's so much better person than him, she just need to look around her.

" Let mee guest you broke up again?" rolling my eyes i hissed, " He proposed again?"

She look straight at my eyes and nodded slowly, " Yup and i decline him, he said that he really wanted to get us married, he wanted a kids on me so that when we reach our forties we could have a teenager" "nah all he wants is a right to fuck you" "your language sana" "sorry but it's true right?"
She shut her mouth and didn't speak.

"broke up with him for good  jihyo he's not worth it" "i love him sha, and we have been together for so long" "i get it but think of yourself is he worth of your tears? God hell no"

She placed her head on my shoulders and sighs again, " how about you sha, how are you and miyeon?" i look at her and shake my head.

"We realised we just stayed as friends, she love yuqi so i let her go" she look at me and patt my back, "awww my poor sha, I'm sorry i asked" "nah it's nothing" "are you sure?" "yahh it's not like i couldn't get a new one"

She chuckle and roll her eyes
"Right, you can get any men or woman" she said wiggling her brows at me, i shrugged
"not really, i couldn't even get my crush"
"your crush? Who's your crush?" "secret"
"do i know her?" "nope" " give me some clueeeessss!!" "no ji, no"

She pout her lips and stomp her feet,
"Unfair!!!" i pinch her cheeks and hug her tight, "It's not ji, I'll let you know it soon i promise" " fine" she said and hissed.

She glance at her phone and threw it to the side, probably she's reading some messages from Daniel, that asshole, he's lucky to have her and yet he's being a pushy!! Damn!!

"why don't you date me, I'm better than him" i said out of the blue, when i realised what i just said i slap my mouth and just laugh it off, "joke only" i then added.
"if ever Daniel and i didn't end up together fine let's be together, i mean i don't want to grow up alone" she then said making my heart flutter.

You said that jihyo huh then prepared yourself because you'll going to be mine,
There's no way you'll end up with that scumbag, i know you only meant it as a joke but damn there's no hell way it was a joke for me.

Jihyo smile making my heart more flutter, how can she be so beautiful, she's just so perfect in every single way.

Time skip because i miss time skiping.

Coming home to my unit, that's what I'm always looking forward after the long day,
I slammed my body to my couch and close my dear eyes, I'm just so tired practicing the whole day.

It's been two years since we do this and my body are getting used to it again, i opened my eyes as i felt my phone buzzes, i opened my phone and saw a few miss calls and messages from jihyo, i sighs and read her messages.

I stood up and went upstairs i got into a quick shower and change into a new clothes before i fix my self and grab my  phone, i went out of my unit

We all have live in a same condominium unit and on same floor, but different units, i originally live with mina but then, ever since momo and her got into relationships
She move out and live in with her.

I passed by their units and stopped in front of jihyos, pressing the door bell of her unit, jihyo then came out, "finally I'm so hungry!!" she said and pulled me inside.

I saw the 8 monkeys sitting at the dinning room as soon as we got in, then i frowned, i thought she only calls for me? What are they doing here? Tch.

"Let's eattttt!!!!!!!!" momo said and the dive her food. "Goodsh thing daniel wasn't here *gulped* more food for me" "mina if you don't shut her mouth i will" jihyo said.

I grab a pieces of meat and shove it into momo's mouth," shut up and eat that"
Momo cough as she took out those meat.
"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!! *cough* cough*" "I'm trying to shut your dirty mouth, its no fun" i said as i eat my own food.

I look at jihyo and smile at her, she smile back and murmured her thanks, then we all ate quietly.

********

Not proof read, not edited.