9. Celebrate

"WHAT'S THE DATE TODAY?" you ask while writing some homework into your notebook. You were done with it but you forgot to put the date.

"its October 31" yoda answered while busy writing on her own notebook.

You wrote the date and close your notebook putting it on the side, you clapped your hand, "Oh it's Halloween tomorrow!"

"wow!! Its Halloween already!! I wish i could have More chocolates!!"

"yeah, it's Halloween" chae said while busy colouring her drawing.

"its kyungwan unnie's birthday" yoda said out of the blue.

"right it is" dahyun said.

A second had passed by and dahyun suddenly rose up from her seat, "OMG it is!!" she said

Cy: "it is what?"

Tzu: "kyungwan unnie's birthday"

Cy: "ahh mmkay"

"Omg!!" chae jolted from her seat
"how could we forget that!!" she said

Yoda stopped and put down her pencil with her wide eyes opened!! She join the two,
"we should do something!!"

Dub:" Right!! We should give unnie a present!!"

Cy:" let's surprised her!!"

Tzu: "Let's talk to jisoo and the other unnie!!"

Dub:" Great idea they'll surely help us!!" 

The three fix their own notebook's and pencil putting it into their own bags, they were about to leave but you stop them.

"wait, we're you going?" dachaetzu look at
You.

"we're going to jisoo unnie" chae answered
"Wait here y/n we will be back"

The three of them leave you alone, while you were looking at their back, you just sat there for a couple of more minutes thinking they'll be back but a couple and couple more minutes pass by and they weren't still back.

Since you're done with your homework
And you got bored with drawing you decided to take a nap, since maybe they'll take long to come back, you went to Fix your things and their things putting it back to the shelf and walk to where your bed is.

You lay down and yawn before closing your eyes.

Timeskip brought to you by me because I'm too lazy to write more details 🙈

You woke up with a loud noise and screaming around you, brushing your eyes
You slowly woke up from the bed and look around you.

Blinking your eyes a few times you yawn a little loudly as you look at your unnies.

JI: "I told you to be quiet look you woke y/n up"

Tzu: "Momo unnie is so loud, you woke up my wife!"

Nay: "we can't never be quiet when we're together right?"