Is It Her?

"do you think it's her?" said Walter.
"yes, otherwise she'd be dead by now," said Zed. "but they hate each other like cats and dogs and I even heard he gave her pet back, can you believe it? It's been only 2 weeks since she came."
."well, that sounds like a beginning of a love story, son. Asher needs someone like that in his life, to care for him, love him and his son of course," said his grandpa.
"I think the same grandpa, we just need to escalate the process!" he winked at Walter.

Kit (his bodyguard) came and gave her the medicines. She used Kit's phone to call the hotel staff and ask them to feed Ruby. She had the medicines and woke up in the afternoon.

"oh God, why I'm always hungry," she stepped out of the room calling Asher. "Mr. Black?" Asher came out from his office room and saw her. He was on the third floor and she was on the ground floor, in the guest room to be precise. Before he could say anything, she sprint towards the pool. What has gotten into her? Why is she running like that? Did she see a ghost? Then she called out,

"Jaxon! don't. Stop right there." she cried. Jaxon's ball was in the pool, he was just trying to get it back but instead, he fell in it crying to daddy for help. Dia didn't even think twice before jumping in the pool. She almost forgot that she can't swim.

"oh no, no, Jaxon!" he came rushing, climbing ten stairs at a time. He got in the pool too, he caught Dia at once and she was holding Jaxon, she quickly gave him to Asher, "take him, water is too cold for him!" she let out.

"Neena, Daisy? Oh, you both are fucking dead!" they came running. "take him, wrap him in a towel, switch on the heaters right now, and take him to my room."

He came back to rescue Dia, he thought she knew how to swim but she didn't, she was drowning. He snagged her, held her into his arms, and called out her name. She opened her eyes and she saw him holding her, his eyes were clear, his wet face was all she needed, she snapped back from her thoughts and she concentrated on his voice and her blurry vision was no more blurry. "Dia, open your eyes, don't close them, concentrate on my voice, alright!" he said while carrying her to the guest room. He kept her on the bed.

"Jaxon? Is he-?" she quaked. "he is fine, my maids are changing his clothes, take off yours I'll switch on the heaters!"

Oh, the damn heaters, nobody visited Asher so the guest room didn't have all the facilities, he wrapped a towel around her and took her to his room.

"Is he alright?" he asked and the maids nodded. "change her clothes!" he commanded. He gave her his big hoodie and one of his shorts while he waited outside. When he came back he saw Jaxon and Dia sleeping peacefully, Jaxon was wearing his robe. Dia had a towel around her hair, and his big hoodie, she looked so beautiful like this, she was so simple yet elegant. He closed the door not wanting to disturb them and waited for them to wake up.

After two hours, Dia woke up and checked on Jaxon. She stepped out of the room and spotted Asher in the next room. "Can I come in?" she asked. "sure, are you alright now?" he asked in concern without making eye contact with her. "yes, where are the maids,"
"I fired them," he replied with a bored face. If they can't do their work they don't have to be paid. "you sure you didn't kill them?" she questioned. "no, I didn't but if something had happened to my boy, I sure would have." 

"but it didn't." she replied leaning on the door frame. "yes, it didn't all because of you. You saved my son's life and those chicks too." he said. "no, I didn't, I don't even know how to swim," she laughed.
He finally made eye contact to ask her, "if you didn't know how to swim why did you jump in the first place?"
"I don't know, I just did. I wasn't thinking straight, you tell me first you wanted to kill me then you saved my life, why?" she said.
It was getting hard to make eye contact with her because she was in his clothes, looking so weak and fragile and he'd do anything to protect her and fuck her at the same time beneath his clothes. He could feel something hardening between his legs meanwhile she brought her hands up and made a messy bun not helping the situation anything at all, "hey, I asked you a question, why" she asked not knowing anything that was going in his mind.

"I don't know, I just did, alright?" he said the same words which she said. "I don't know what to say, you saved my son, " he said. "no, I didn't you did." Dia said. "seriously, just accept my thanks," he said while raising both of his hands.

Okay, you're welcome, " she smiled. It's not like get every day a Mafia's thank you.