Can She Be My...

Dia woke up to a faint sound of banging on the door. Asher's hand was on her boob and there were some bite marks on her body which made her flush. She realized Jaxon was on the other side of the door. She jerks Asher's body to wake him up but he wraps his hands around her naked body.

She taps again harder this time, "Asher, Jaxon is on the door. He'll see us,"

He finally opened his eyes, "it's alright. I think it's time we announce this to the world." His words shook Dia to the core. She was relieved when he said that. He was willing to take the next step in their relationship.

"yeah, but not like this," she pointed at their nude bodies and his already semi-hard dick. The sight of his cock never fails to amaze Dia whenever she catches sight of it. It's perilous and fucking beautiful like him.

"yeah," he says and gets up.
"yeah, that's right. You go get him, I'll change in the bathroom." She rushes to the washroom before picking up Asher's big white shirt.

Asher opens the door and he has only bothered to put on his boxers, "hey there, my tiger," he picks Jaxon in his arms and kisses his puffy cheeks until he squeals.

"Good Morning, Daddy," he returns his kisses, but he looked sort of sad, "where's Dia?"

"Ahh, she must be in her room," he lies, "what happened? Do you need anything?

"yes, I want to ask her something," Jaxon says when Asher made him sit on the bed and starts to dress himself. Jaxon looked a bit out of place. He is only three and in one month he'll be four and he looked pretty sad for an almost four-year-old boy.

"Sure, you can. Is something bothering you, son?" he tries to get the reason for his sadness. Dia was glancing from the bathroom and she was studying Jaxon's body language too. And he looked kinda bleak and she was dying to know the reason.

"yes,"
"Who?" Asher inquires with fire blazing through his nose. Only one thing gets to him...if someone hurts his little angel. No one messes with his little man and gets to breathe the next second. He will make them suffer, it doesn't matter who he is.

"Yesterday, when Dia came to pick me up from my kindergarten, Freya asked me if she was my mom," he pauses for a minute and then continues with tears in his eyes, "Can she be my mom?"

Asher sits beside him and they fell silent for a minute. Dia's eyes were filled with tears and they were pooling out like crazy.

No kid should experience that.
No kid should grow up without a mother.

Even though Jaxon had nannies around him 24x7 but a mother is a whole other thing.

"I'm sorry son you have to go through all this but," he couldn't form any words after that. He always knew he misses his mother's part all the time but the realization of his pain finally kicks in, "Sure, you'll have to ask her then," and Jaxon nods.

"I'll sit on my one knee and then ask her," he says with a smile and Asher laughs loudly, "is that what you watch on your tablet all day?" he says and lifts him in his arm and tickle him till both of them laughs like old buddies.

"oh no! I forgot Ruby was in my room night, Daddy. I'm gonna see her," he says leaving the room.

Asher heads to the bathroom only to find Dia crying, he places his hands on her shoulders and wipes the tears, "Hey, what happened? Talk to me,"

"I'm sorry, Jaxon has to go through all this and you too," she says while sobbing and holding Asher's huge biceps.

"it's not your fault," Asher says. He is confused about whether she is crying about that or the thing which Jaxon is going to ask her. But it's not in her hands now, she is been claimed by him and she will be mistaken if she thinks she can get out of this.

Part of Asher knew for the first time when he fucked her that she is going to be the mother of his kid but he was taking it slowly. And now Jaxon has already accepted her and gave her such a sacred place in his heart so there's no going back now.

"Why are you crying, love?" Asher asks in a calm tone. His heart was bleeding when she was sobbing like a baby. He only liked when she is sobbing with orgasms but not like this. When she doesn't say anything he captures her chin with his finger to match his gaze, "Is it about Jaxon?"

The question is pointless when he knows there is no going back once he has caught her. It's funny if she thinks she can run away. He will give her time but eventually, she has to come back.

"I can't say no to him," she declared with shiny eyes. Dia was worried about how Asher will react to this... taking away his wife's place. She knew how much he loved her. She felt horrible taking his dead wife's child and husband.

"I don't want you to,"

"What about you?" she confesses still quivering, "Will you be able to accept me as Jaxon's mother, I know you loved her but I-"

He slams his lips with a kiss, a slow and exquisite one. He always kissed with bruising force which turns her on in a second but this was a peaceful and a calm kiss. Asher was relieved that she was not thinking of refusing Jaxon.

He hauls back and cups her beautiful face, "I think I accepted you the day when I saw you saving his life. You were the one for me Dia. I never knew I'll need someone in my life but you have proved me wrong and God help me for the first time in my life I have never felt this peaceful about losing a battle. My son needs you and I need you. I loved my wife but she was my past, but you, you Dia," he kisses her and then proclaims,
"you are my present," kiss
"and my future," kiss

She cries more but they were the tears of happiness, she gives him a big bear hug while he kisses her hair.

"I can't believe this," she says between her sobbing, and rests her forehead on his while standing on her toes while him leaning down.

"I can't believe it too, my three-year-old gets to propose you before me," he says with a fake hurtful face and kissing away her tears.