Chapter 32

There was nothing else to do except stare.

He didn't spare a glance at Imani. So, Imani allowed herself to explore his form.

Imani clenched her fists to hide her outright astonishment at his naked body. Although he had on very little glamour, he still hid his brands. His compulsion magic raged, too.

Her appreciation of him quickly faded as her eyes fluttered closed, feeling its seductive pull. Desire and disgust tangled themselves together inside her. Exactly as he planned, she was sure. Something about him called to her—a strange base desire that felt natural and unnatural in equal measure.

She despised these feelings. She despised him. She felt starved and agitated. Her shallow breaths deepened. Regardless of her feelings, she'd conduct herself with dignity.

An even greater desire for him rose up in Imani as he rubbed his hands up and down the female's bare waist, forcing a gasp out of her. But she bit her lip. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of ever letting him see her internal conflict.

"I'm waiting for that report, Imani," he shouted over his shoulder while holding himself hard in his hands. His movements were languid like he had all the time in the world.

Fighting the draw, she wrenched her eyes open with a quiet growl.

"Open your mouth." Kiran grabbed a fistful of the shifter's hair and pushed her down to her knees. "I'm going to fuck it."

"Do we trust her to hear this information?" Imani asked, her voice tight.

With his hand pressed at the back of her head, holding the woman in place, Kiran turned to Imani. "There is no 'we' here, but I promise she won't remember anything after I finish." Memory spells and potions were tricky. But if anyone could wield them, she guessed Kiran could.

He pushed the woman forward with a jerk of his hand, and she whimpered.

"Try not to choke yourself," he advised, guiding himself into her mouth. His eyes narrowed down. "I like it deep." Then he shoved himself so hard into her that she gagged a little. He was almost choking her on his dick.

Crossing her arms, Imani started talking. Kiran wanted her blushing and averting her eyes, but she would give him the opposite.

When the shifter blinked a few times, Kiran grabbed the woman's chin. "Look at me. I want you to watch."

As punishment, he thrust his cock into her throat. For a horrifying moment, Imani thought the woman might vomit, but Kiran lodged himself so deep that she couldn't even throw up. Despite the lack of air, the woman continued to obey and take him in her mouth, grabbing his hips. She even made a small moan of pleasure.

In a blur, Kiran pushed away, leaving her gasping for air and trying not to collapse onto the floor. Imani could feel the whore's eyes dart between her and Kiran as the two elves compelled her with their unglamoured states. A look of desire passed over her features. "She's—"

"—Shut up." Wrapping her hair around his hand, Kiran ripped her head back. "Don't even look at her. Remember, you agreed."

She nodded her consent to whatever fucked up game they were playing, and with that, he pushed her face back onto his cock, moving her face closer to his pelvis.

His muscles tensed, and Imani suddenly desperately wanted to watch him come undone. But at the last second, he pulled out. Then, grabbing the shifter's arm, he slammed her into his chest and spread her legs apart before shoving himself inside her, not caring about her comfort.

With a perfect view from the side, Imani watched intently as Kiran slammed into her like he was trying to break her in half. The female started letting out breathy-sounding gasps, her discomfort forgotten.