Jasmine 5

I went to the door to answer it to see Brooklyn and her mother. "Hello mrs  smith" I said  completely ignoring Brooklyn. While they were walking in my mother came downstairs. She gave mrs smith a big hug my mother a very nonchalant lady but not when it comes to her best friend. Brooklyn tired talking to me but I kept brushing her off I didn't want to talk to her she didn't even try to defend me.

My mom said that we can go in my room until my dad came downstairs and explain to us our mission. I went to my room and Brooklyn followed behind she took her shoes off before she went in to my room and laid in my bed. "You can't stay mad at me forever" I looked at her and completely ignored her comment. "Come on" she said groaning "You didn't even defend me" she sat up and looked at me confused. "Yes I did I would never let them talk to you like that" she grabbed and opened her phone.

You can hear her pink nails tapping aggressively on her phone screen. "Here" she shouted tossing her phone at me. I caught it and looked through the group chat messages. You can see her telling them that they needed to apologize after they began to go back and forth for a while then she later told them that she will no longer be hanging out with them until they apologized.

I sat her phone down and jumped on her lap giving her a big hug."Yea...yea I know I'm the best now let go of me" she said trying to push me off of her. "Girls" I heard my mother yelled I got up from Brooklyn lap and started grabbed her hand happily heading towards my mom. When I got there I saw my mom happily smiling with miss smith and my father also being there. My father handed me a file and said "girls this is y'all mission...y'all make look through it together."

I grabbed one side and Brooklyn grabbed the other as we read through it. We both stopped at one part and threw the file back at me dad. "WE'LL BE ATTENDING A BALL." Brooklyn and I jumped up and down squealing I could see my dad getting mad but my mom put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him. "One more thing" my mother said with a happy smile on her face miss smith smiled and said "Me and your father have a mission of our own so Brooklyn will be staying here for the week."

Me and Brooklyn looked at each other and basically screamed we jumped into our parents arms and ran back to our room. We jumped up and down on my bed and giggle as of we were 9 year old girls. As we calmed down and sat in my bed Brooklyn then said "because the mission in 2 days we should ask our mom to take us dress shopping" I nodded my head in a agreement with her.

"Okay girls" I heard my mom said "are we feeling horror or romance." My mom said whiling pulling out 2 movies Me and Brooklyn looked at each other "romance." We said at the same time as we watched the movie we couldn't help but to comment on everything. "Ugh why are they not to together already" "he loves her and everyone knows it" "come onnnnn."

By the end of the movie me and Brooklyn was giggling and laughing about something in her phone. It was this boy from school she really liked. We ended up heading to bed early so we can get up early to go shopping for our dresses.

A/N hey kittens sorry for the pretty bad ending (last 2 paragraphs) I felt as if the chapter wasn't heading anywhere so I did an abrupt ending.