Asia 3

I sat in bed and looked at the number in my phone and I kept re-reading the name "jasmine Parker" but I didn't have time for her. I turned off my phone and got ready for my interview.

Asia's outfit:

I brush me jet-black shoulder length hair and get ready to head downstairs to the interview room

I brush me jet-black shoulder length hair and get ready to head downstairs to the interview room. Once I got in there I saw a guy who used to worked with us but then sold is out. I cleared my throat as I kept a poker face "why are you here" I asked while sitting in the seat across from the man and resting my arms on the table. "You don't scare anyone" the man said trying to intimidate me mostly because I was a women but I guess my dads workers don't know me well.

"Imma ask you again why are you here" I said still numb to my feelings "IM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING YOU DISGUST BITCH." After the words left his mouth I drew my gun and shit him in his hand. He yelps from pain and begins to cry. "Why are you here" I say once again emotionless he looked at me crying still trying to hold up his act. "Okay" I say shooting him in the knee he once again cry out in pain. "Why are you here" I said once again having no remorse as I pointed the gun to the middle of his forehead. "I was sent to figure out y'all plans and take y'all down" I say there and said nothing "who" I said "it-it was the James company."

"Hmm ok" I said then shooting him in the head "take care of that." I said to a guard while leaving the room I pull out my phone and bring up jasmine contact. I send her messages asking to meet up for coffee after being left on read for 2 hours she finally texts back.

Jasmine p:

##: hey this is Asia we need to meet up for coffee

Jasmine p: how did you get my numbers

##: it's not important save my number and meet me at jimmy's cafe @ 5.

After that I got into the shower and got ready to meet her for coffee i didn't know why i asked her for coffee but I needed to see her something told me too.

A/N sorry for the really short chapter but I needed to throw something out real quick thanks for Reading