001

✰YKLLBADDIE

𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, bored out of her mind school wasn't as bad as it was normally, just wasn't worth the hype many parents gave it

𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, bored out of her mind school wasn't as bad as it was normally, just wasn't worth the hype many parents gave it. friday was the day, and you couldn't wait for it to be saturday, this day was not it.

she had finished the paper the teacher passed around to the students to finish, waiting for the bell to ring so she could go home. she was starving and had a box of pop tarts waiting for her in her kitchen.

she played with her mechanical lead pencil, swinging it side to side with her index finger and thumb, humming a tune played through her headphones while her classmates finished up the assignment due at the end of that period.

a few minutes pass by, hitting 3:27, a few minutes before class ended, but the bell rang nun the less. they like to give students a few minutes before a class actually ends so they have extra time to pack up and get their stuff from their lockers.

she swiftly made her way past people, bumping into a few. standing in front of her locker, rotating her lock so she could open it, than grabbing all her things out of it.

she closed it, starting to making sure it was surely locked, starting her way through the school doors and into her sisters car.

"hey roya, how's school?" 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐀 smiled at question and shrugged.

"same old same old really. i just can't wait till i get home. bout to be sleeping all weekend." her sister nervously smiled and cleared her throat, pulling out the schools parking lot and on to the road heading to the ade's household.

they pulled up in the drive way, taroya the first to get out, following her sister, trudging through the door alerting their mother that they have arrived.

"hey mom, we're here!" the curly headed girl yelled, walking a few before seeing her mom standing in the kitchen with her glasses and book.

"hey, taroya why didn't you clean your dishes before you left for school?" she sighed and threw her hands to her side.

"mom, i was tired, also i said i would clean them when i came back." her mom shook her head and bookmarked her page, walking over to her eldest child to give a hug.

"but i told you to wash them in the morning, keep playing with me, when i tell you to do something you do it." the small girl nodded, gliding her way to the cabinet grabbing a pop tart out of the box.

"yaya, sit down i need to talk to you." yara looked towards her mom frowning, the young girl confused but sat down on the counter nonetheless.

"alright so you know how i've been down in debt trying to make it up?", she nodded slowly, scared of how this applied to her.

"and how your sister has college and can't keep coming to get you when she has work?" she repeated the action, still curious.

"well, your dad has been wanting to see you and since i can't always be here to take care of you, your going to go with your dad for a few months." she stared at her mother in disbelief.

her dad lives all the way in new york with her brother kylo, who wanted to live with her dad after the divorce was finalized. she loved her dad a lot and had nothing against him, it's just the last time she went she had some drama and honestly didn't feel like running into those people again for the sake of her.

"so?" she took a minute before nodding, causing her sister and mother to sigh in relief.

"great because your leaving tomorrow." she chocked on her food and started coughing, yara right behind her, patting her back to make sure she was ok.

"tomorrow?!" her mother nodded, bringing out the stuff to make dinner for that night.

let's just say she wasn't ready for what was about to happen in just 24 hours.

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 ━━━ first chapter, hope y'all like it