019

✰YKLLBADDIE

"IS SHE COMING?" jacq questioner, notti nodding while texting the girl

"IS SHE COMING?" jacq questioner, notti nodding while texting the girl. "yeah she on the way. her sister taking her here so she a runnin a lil late." since ddot found out what happened with taroya while in ohio, he told the dd and notti about it. notti thought the situation was getting out of hand and told jacq about it.

"i have a question not gonna lie." ddot raised his hand, jacq looking at him with a raised brow. "what'd up?"

"how do you know anything about kyrie anyway?" jacq pulled his phone out, notti looking over his shoulder a but tryna be nosey till he pulled a picture up.

"that's my bro right there." dd looked at him stunned. "like blood brother? if so, yo family must be a mess with him." jacq smacked his lips and chuckled a bit.

"nah we used to be homies, that nigga switched on me." they gave their sorrows, jacq brushing them off.

"nah it's cool for real. he weird now. nigga needa get his shit together." they waited a few mores minutes, taroya pulling up in her sisters white lexus. she got out with yara, going inside the reyes' house hold looking for the boys.

luckily for them, they were seated right in the living room.

"hey guys." taroya announced her presence, ddot the first one to get up and greet her. "hey ma." he said hugging her around her waist while she put her arms on his neck. his comment made her blush, trying to hide her smile putting her face in his neck.

"aw you got my sister blushin." yara started, patting his back. "that's cute."

"rah rah shut up." taroya laughed getting off her man, walking to the same spot ddot was sitting but instead sitting in his lap.

"that name finna make you end up like rah." yara stated, notti and dd instigating it.

"oooo nah twin. see me personally, i would never let my sister tell me that. would have beat her ass." dd said, putting his fist over his mouth.

"why won't you let me call you that, i made that shit on my own." taroya asked, yara looking at her puzzled.

"wait what do you mean on your own?"

"i mean i made it up on my own. what you thought i took that from a person?" yara nodded, taroya making an o shape with her mouth.

"oh, that's why."

jacq watched their interaction, honestly feeling bad about what they came here for and taroya's safety. she seemed happy, and he didn't want to take that happiness away but at the same time whatever kyrie was about to do wasn't gonna slide with him.