015

✰YKLLBADDIE

"𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄?" the dominican said through the white ear piece, taroya laughing at his comment

"𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄?" the dominican said through the white ear piece, taroya laughing at his comment. her, ddot, notti, princeton, ray ray, and roc were all playing roblox and they were playing the mimic. ddot for some reason always got left behind because he was eating or helping dd with something on his phone, which took his attention from the screen and he would even die sometimes.

"ddot it's not hard, just stop getting distracted." prince laughed, his voice bouncing from one airpods to the other.

"right, come on darrian, try." he sighed and shrugged, putting his hands back on the keyboard, the others finally walking with him again.

"just so y'all know i don't like this game." they laughed and nodded at what he said. he really didn't like roblox, he only played it for taroya whenever she was bored. he really was missing her while she on the road, them deciding to drive there instead of a plane.

"wait y'all, why is there some ugly ass lady on a bed?" notti asked, taroya and princeton dying of laughter. ray ray just smacked his lips and shook his head, they always did this. and the more each other laughed, the more funnier it got. they were never serious.

"yall it wasn't funny, shut the fuck up." ray said annoyed, the two trying to calm down their laughter, notti laughing at their hyperventilating. ddot just smacked his lips, realizing he was getting lost again in the game and nobody was moving. roc was just looking at princeton by him, him at his house with prod sleeping on the couch over.

"bro i can't━" taroya started before cutting herself off and laughed again, the rest of them honestly starting to get fed up with what she was doing.

"ok roya calm down. it's ok now." princeton said, making her start to finally calm down from  her high, huffing and puffing trying to catch her breathe. she wiped her eyes, a few tears coming out of it and sat up right, clearing her throat.

"dang that was crazy." she breathed out, the others laughing at her exhaustion. ddot slumped in his chair and started whining.

"bro i can't do this, taroya help me." she nodded, though he couldn't see her, going back for ddot and started walking with him.

a few hours later, taroya hung up on her friends, looking up to see they were at a gas station with a mcdonalds and store there. she got excited, knowing her father was going to get them some snacks and drinks when they got inside.

west parked the car, taroya taking her seatbelt off, looking at riley sitting in his seat with an anger expression. he had something on his phone, it looked like a text message, showing his dad the screen.