chapter 1. The lost memories.

Introduction
Before the beginning of the first year of high school , Tenma went to visit his family in Okinawa. The story goes on..

Narrator
Tenma was on the call and was talking with Tsurugi about their new high school life. But then while Tenma saw a boy who was crossing the road was going to get hit by a truck . Tenma ran to save the boy and instead of got hurt on his head. He was able to save the boy but got unconscious during this time. Everyone gathered there and called the ambulance to take Tenma to the hospital.
In the hospital..Tenma woke up.

Tenma: Sakura flowers .......
(Tenma looks around and finds him in the room of a hospital)

Nurse:Eh..You woke up?Dr. Harumi Tenma woke up.

Dr. Harumi:I didn't thought that you would wake up this much fast. Do you want to meet your family ? They are waiting outside.

Tenma:yes

Tenma's mom: I am so glad that you are alright. Did you know how much I was worried about you?(crying)

Tenma: I am alright so don't worry about me . Where is dad? He told that he would play soccer with me.

Tenma's mom: You don't listen to me don't you?By the way your father went on a business trip but after listening about your accident he might be arriving soon to see you.

Narrator: Two elders and a small boy were watching them from far

Tenma:Do they need something?

Tenma's mom: Who?They?they came here for thanking you.

Tenma: Thanking me??(with a confusing face)why?

Tenma's mom: You can come inside.This is Mr. Nakamura , his wife Mrs. Nakamura and their small son, Rei.

Mr. and Mrs. Nakamura: We both are very much greatfull to you for saving our only child. We don't know whether we can pay you back for what you have done. But please accept our gratitude.

Tenma:Yes. I do accept it but what are you telling I am not getting that but do we know each other?

Tenma's mom: They both are parents of the boy whom you saved from getting into an accident. See that boy (while seeing at the small boy)

Tenma:I don't remember.

Tenma's mom:eh....

Dr. Harumi: I think we should stop this conversation at this because Tenma needs to rest. So please let us go outside and talk.

(Outside Tenma's hospital room)
Tenma's mom: Why did he not recognised the small boy ? Don't tell me that he was severely injured?

Dr. Harumi:It happens sometimes due to the shock but the patient recovers from it, so don't worry. But for making sure we will examine Tenma.

(Inside Tenma's room in the hospital)
Tenma:Where did you all go ? Can we go now ? It feels weird.

Dr. Harumi:You can once all the checking is done . So Tenma tell me what were you doing before coming here ?

Tenma:ahh, I was repacking my bag to return to Kogarashi manor as my middle school is starting from next week.

(Everyone were shocked by hearing this)
Tenma: why are you staring at me like that ?was I suppose to say something else?

Tenma's mom: No.. not at all . You rest.

(Tenma's mom and Dr. Harumi got outside and talk during that Tenma's mom starts crying)

Tenma: Are they hiding something from me?Why is she crying?

(Both the females enter the room)

Dr. Harumi: Listen here Tenma , what I am going to tell you it might seem little weird but please understand it.

Tenma: why are saying like that ? Did something happen at the home?

Dr. Harumi:Tenma you have lost your memories of past 3 years.

Tenma(in mind): I always had heard that words are sharper than the swords but never believed on them. But today it feels like my heart is aching so much that the pain is unbearable.

Tenma:(smiling) That's it! For that you both have been in worrying this long . I am fine.

Dr. Harumi: Tenma , why don't you try to recollect your memories?

Tenma: Yes , I will try.(trying to recollect but it suddenly starts to pain in the head, crying) I don't know but my head is aching so much.(becomes unconscious)

(Both the females starts worrying about him)

Narrator: during this time Tenma's father arrives and has a discussion with the doctor that he should not be forced to recollect his memory or else it might lead to lose his entire life. Both of the parents agrees.

(After Tenma wakes up saw his father)
Tenma: dad!!

Tenma's dad:So let's go to our house and play. You wanted to play soccer right?

Tenma:yes!!(with a big smile on his face)

(At home all the pictures related to his previous memories were removed. So it looked empty.)
Tenma: Why does it look different?

Tenma's dad: Tenma you may already knowing that you lost your memories in the accident. So the doctor told not to try to recollect the memories if you try to recollect your life will be in danger as you know that what happened last time. So we removed the pictures which were present here. I hope you understand right. Tenma I and your mom will only want you to be happy you know that right?

Tenma: Yes! I know that .

Tenma's dad:That's why start your new life you can go wherever you want I will support you at all cost.

Tenma: I agree.(smiling but inside he was feeling very sad that if he had forgotten his memories it means he even forgot his friends who would be worrying about him so much.)

The first chapter ends here. Please look forward to the next chapter.