Chapter 4. New high school life

Tenma:I can't believe I will be late on my first of the high school. ahhh....I should have kept the track of the time.

Narrator: Tenma arrives at the school and sees the school clock and gets shocked .......

Tenma: Wait...what ? It's only 7:30 a.m. Don't tell me I was was fooled on the first the day!! hah.....(breathes heavy) But whatever if I had arrived early then no problem I will just the check out how the club is ? I am sure the soccer club will be huge with many good players. I can't wait to see it.(exciting)

Narrator:Tenma walks and sees a huge glass building with a name plate written as soccer club.

Tenma: it's huge and it looks like a glass ball. humm.....

Kouji:What are you doing here?

Tenma:(scared)he...that scared me ..I didn't not ......I ....I .....

Kouji: ah....sorry I didn't meant to scare you like that.

Tenma:a....yes. I am also sorry for my wierd behaviour. I was just searching for the soccer club and I came here instead. If it is not allowed then I will take my leave(bows).

Kouji:Soccer..?? ahh.. then you are in right place . This building is infact the soccer club..

Tenma: Ehh..haa.....this whole building is a soccer club.(gazing with sparkling eyes)

Kouji:And I am soccer club's counselor, Yamada Kouji. And you are ?

Tenma:(bowing)My name is Matsukaze Tenma and (in excitement) Can I..can I go and see inside?

Kouji:Ahh.. about that I don't think it is possible.

Tenma:(sad)I see.....

Kouji: It's mainly this to avoid any leakage of confidentiality info. But why do you want to see it that badly?

Tenma: That's because I wanted to join the soccer club. And I don't want them to tell me that enteries for being a member is over. So I wanted to enroll now.... besides it's my dream to play soccer in Raimon high school.

Narrator:Yes , Tenma had enrolled himself in Raimon high school.

Kouji:I see . Then in that case why don't you come here later again . I will make sure that you will be able to participate in the entrance test. Is it fine like this?

Tenma: Entrance test...?eh..eh..eh...(with shocking face)

Kouji: Don't tell you did not knew that?

Tenma:I will do my best to pass the test.(with confidence) . Then I will take my leave (bows)

Narrator:Tenma leaves and is been seen by a lady wearing suits..and then....

Kouji:ahh...Good morning Shina coach.

Shina:who was that boy just now?

Kouji:ahhh... Matsukaze Tenma, he wanted to join the soccer club. This year is going to be interesting, isn't it coach?

Shina: Matsukaze Tenma... I had heard this somewhere.....ahhh ...So he is Matsukaze.

Kouji:humm.....coach should we let him join directly?

Shina : No ..I want to see his abilities.

Kouji: You are very strict. But even I am looking forward to it.

Narrator:Tenma went to the notice board to see allotment of the class...and then..

Tenma:there is so much crowd I can't see anything...ahh...ano...(trying to find space between the crowd to see his name on the list ) Ahh....I saw first year class A.

Aoi:Tenma! which ask are you in ?

Tenma:Aoi? why?

Aoi: what do you mean by "why"?

Tenma: No, it's not like this...Even you are here . I am a bit relieved.

Aoi: So how are you feeling now?

Tenma: hum..I am much better now. But I ...

Aoi:See!! you are in class 1-A.

Tenma: Ah..ha...yeah I see it , but where is your name? I can't find it anywhere?

Aoi: I am in class 1- B.

Tenma: It means we are in different class.( got upset)

Aoi: it's fine we can talk each other in the lunch break and in free time , you know?

Tenma:humm.....

Aoi: Besides there are so many students who are friends of mine you can be with them.

Tenma: Yeah. You are right but wait !!!! why am I in class-A ? and how did I even get in?

Aoi: Ahh.....(to inner self : I cannot tell him that he tried his best to be with tsurugi in the same class , No!! I can't tell) ahh... congratulations Tenma!! isn't it great.

Tenma : ha... of course not , it isn't. I..I...I don't even remember what I had studied in the previous year..(crying)... I....I....can-(interrupted my other student)

Narrator: A tall , young, handsome boy shouts at everyone to be in discipline and to reduce chaos and crowding which was seen with another boy wearing two twintails standing beside him. Everyone gets alert and calms down. He introduces him as...

Shindou: I am Shindou Takuto , your student council president. I request everyone to calm down and to do things without any commotion.

Story continues.........