Chapter 32: Iceburg

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: yes. I made the picture myself btw.

___________________________________

When Ussop woke up, Luffy was the first to break him the news.

"Ussop, the Merry is almost done for. So we're getting a new ship."

Ussop felt like his heart shattered into pieces. He refused to believe that they were finally about to replace Merry and get a new ship.
Nami explained about the conditions of the Merry, and what Kaku told her.

"If you're going to abandon Merry like that, then I'm out of this crew! Meet me at the docks at 10pm tonight and let's have a duel for the Merry!"

He stormed off out of the ship, although his wounds haven't healed yet. You didn't interfere, as you weren't even a part of the crew yet.
However, you were struggling not to butt into their business.

Time passed by slowly, and the crew was in guard. They weren't expecting for this to happen.
Also, you could tell that everyone already knew that Ussop wasn't going to win.

————————————

At the appointed time, 10pm, they confronted each other. Luffy immediately went to attack Ussop and was already winning.

However, Ussop pretended to be defeated and was able to barrage Luffy with many long-range attacks, his specialty.

Luffy was injured, but kept his balance and continued on. Ussop brought out the impact dial and used it against Luffy.

But, this made himself wide open, allowing Luffy to defeat him in one punch.

"Goodbye Ussop."

'Oh jeez. This hurts my heart.'

The straw hats ended up staying at an inn, and they noticed that Robin disappeared a while ago.
They believed in her, thinking she'll do just fine without them.

(A/n: but boy you were wrong)

It was night time, and you were still awake. You knew where Robin was, just didn't want to interfere. Instead, you planned on interfering in Enies Lobby.

Obviously without being noticed though.

The next morning, Luffy was informed that Iceburg was shot. Nami and Luffy both took a Yagara Bull with them to go check on Iceburg.
You fall behind without them noticing.

However, they were met with a crowd when they reached Dock 1. At that moment, someone named Franky arrived at the scene and started attacking Luffy because of the incident.

During their fight, they were soon interrupted by the shipwrights: Paulie, Kaku, Lucci, Peepley Lulu, and Tilestone.

When they interrupted, Luffy was soon being attacked by three of their shipwrights. It was later revealed that Robin was a main suspect for shooting Iceburg.
Since Robin was in Luffy's crew, he was also a suspect.