Chapter 4. A Bad Day

TW.⚠️ Self harm and mentions of it.

Me kiri and kami walk into class and of course as per usual bakugo is yelling at deku for some unknown reasons while deku is cowering away. I try not to pay to much attention to it and instead turn my focus to the pair of arms around me. This doesn't startle me much because I know it's either Mine or Tsui. I turn around to see Tsui standing there. "Y/n! I missed you so much kero" says Tsui. "I missed you to Tsui" I say hugging her. Suddenly we hear Azawa's footsteps and we all take a seat. Azawa starts talking and explaining the lesson plan to us but I start to feel this feeling. It's like someone's sitting on top of my mood forcing it to be a bad one. It's hard to explain but I remember feeling it at my last school. Back then it was a never ending feeling at least until I got home. Could this be depression I mean I've never been told what it feels like but it does feel like what I imagine it to be. You know what I should be more focused on what Azawa is saying. "So if you're done with your costume design and you turned it in you may go get your new costumes as for the rest of you, you will continue to design your own" says Azawa. Surprisingly enough it's only kami, kiri, Mina and myself who stand up to leave. As we walk through the halls kami says "did you tell Mina yet" "tell me what" Mina asks. "I..um..I cut myself yesterday" I say, a bit quietly. "You did......?" She asks. I nod. "Are you ok?" She ask, rather solemnly. "I-I'm alright" I stammer out, not completely sure if that's the truth. We all continue walking in silence until we get to the place where we receive our costumes (minus me and kami since we didn't need to change ours). After we get them we all decide to go back to our dorms to try them on. "kiri and Mina your costumes look so cool" I say, feeling that feeling again. "Thank you" they both respond. "So now that we've looked at them and we have twenty minutes before lunch what do you guys want to do" says kami. We all decided to sit down and talk. Before we know it the time flew by and we head to lunch. "Yummmmm pizza" kiri says, taking a big bite. I smile and laugh but again that feeling return. It's strange because I didn't know it had left until it came back. You know what I'll just call it depression even if it may not be the right word. After what feels like forever lunch is over and the rest of school is kind of a depressing blur. Once I get home my depression finally subsides but I'm still carrying the weight of the day so...I grab that knife again and start cutting. The bloods forms in little drops after I've made several cuts I cover my hips with my leggings and move on with my day. This goes on for around three weeks and in that time I started to make my friends aware that my cutting wasn't about to stop. While I didn't openly say it they did get the message.