Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Thinking of this, Jiang Xuan's face darkened a little, he took out his phone and replied a message, not taking the matter of Bai Yanci and Lin Shuyan to heart.

    Over there, Lin Shuyan tried to talk to Bai Yanci several times, but was shocked by the latter's extremely impatient eyes.

    Han Ye stared at Bai Yanci in front of him in the back seat, and looked at Lin Shuyan, who had been courting him, full of unwillingness.

    In the past two days, he clearly felt that Lin Shuyan was not as close to him as before, and seemed to be gradually alienating him.

    He couldn't figure out why before, but now seeing that Yanci didn't like her clearly, and she was trying to please her, Han Ye's eyes darkened.

    When looking at Meng Duoduo, the glasses were even more sinister.

    Following Han Ye all the time, Zhou Yan mixed up with a group of people. When he saw Lin Shuyan's obvious fawning action on Bai Yanci, his expression changed.

    Zhou Yan was injured and hospitalized, and Lin Shuyan never asked a word. As a girlfriend, she didn't even have the most basic concern, but here she showed great hospitality to her new classmates, and she had no other intentions.

    Even fools don't believe it.

    Jiang Xuan finally waited until the break to practice, and went straight to the sophomore teaching building after class.

    Many people in the class who watched the show were left talking, "Jiang Yao is really taken care of by Lu Xuemei, right? He has been running to the sophomore school every day for the past two days.

    " What's the matter, Lu Xuemei is so rich and capable, you should let someone take it for you." "It

    seems that the saying that money can make ghosts pervert is true! Before, Jiang Xuan flattered Goddess Lin, but now he abandons her. It's like a shoe!"

    "Tsk....This is the power of money! Who made Goddess Lin have no face and no money!"

    "Hahahahaha..."

    A group of girls held hands and laughed out loud. door, completely ignoring Lin Shuyan who had an ugly face in the classroom.

    Bai Yanci glanced coldly at the girl next to him, and sat still in his seat. He never bothered to participate in such childish activities as inter-class exercises.

    Originally, they wanted to take this opportunity to make friends with the young masters, but when they saw this situation, they all stopped thinking.

    People don't bother to pay attention to them, so why should they rush to please them.

    Seeing that Han Ye's expression was not good, one of the young masters shouted kindly: "Han Ye, let's go." Han

    Ye's eyes were fixed on Lin Shuyan, "I'll wait for Shuyan."

    Lin Shuyan, who was named, froze, A hint of impatience flashed through the drooping eyelids, and he said softly, "I'm not in good health today, so I won't go down. I want to rest in the classroom for a while."

    Han Ye didn't give up, "What's wrong with you? Infirmary!?"

    The other people behind them all looked at each other, Lin Shuyan's careful thought of wanting to be alone with Bai Yanci was written on his face, only Han Ye, a fool, couldn't see it.

    Lin Shuyan here is also very annoying, even a little irritable. She used to get close to Han Ye because she wanted to get acquainted with the son of an aristocratic family around him. But now Han Ye has been rejected by those people.