Chapter 32

Chapter  32

    Xue Can thought about this and stared at Lu Yuan's back for a long time. In his limited memory, the sixteen-year-old him was a dark history in his life.

    Especially the second he saw himself in the mirror when he just opened his eyes, he wished he could go back a few years earlier and hit himself on the ground!

    That fiery red afro head, the earrings and nose studs on the nose and ears, the whole person looks like a non-human.

    Xue Can lowered his head and thought about it for a long time. Based on his long-term habit of protecting the masses, he called out to Lu Yuan who was taking notes in front of him.

    "Jiang Xuan is pretty good, but that Lin Shuyan is really not a joke, you tell him to stay away from Lin Shuyan and Bai Yanci." At that time, before he

    left for the mission, he had a brief understanding of Jiang Xuan, the first person he killed. The people are Lin Shuyan and Bai Yanci, and finally Meng Suying.

    Jiang Xuan, who was regarded by the police as a "killer", killed five people from beginning to end, three big and one small, but his extremely cruel methods caused panic in the society.

    In this life, if the child can be saved, then... just save it.

    It's just that as far as he knows, the current Jiang Xuan has long since separated his relationship with Lin Shuyan, but he has no clear relationship with this Lu Yuan.

    When Lu Yuan heard Jiang Xuan's sudden concern from the "God of Death", the hairs on her back instantly stood up, and she looked at Xue Can in disbelief.

    "You also think that Lin Shuyan is not a good person? Not bad, boy! All the boys in the school are almost blind, and it's rare that there is one who is not blind!!"

    Facing Lu Yuan's compliment, Xue Can: "... "

    I've lived for thirty-four years and haven't seen any woman! ! !

    "Anyway, there are not many rich people who are good, so you tell Jiang Xuan to pay more attention."

    Lu Yuan, a rich man, felt an arrow in his chest inexplicably, "..."

    Although Lu Yuan was very She didn't want to talk to this future God of Justice, but she still understood the most basic manners, "Thank you for reminding me."

    Xue Can didn't answer, changed his position and continued to sleep.

    Lu Yuan: "..."

    Lu Yuan looked at Xue Can's sleeping posture and complained frantically in her heart: Brother! Did you know that you are the second in command in the future army?

    If you sleep like this, if Jiang Xuan turns black in the future, he can beat several of you alone! He is about to dominate the world!

    However, Xue Can on the other end was sleeping very soundly, and even started to snore.

    Lu Yuan: Excellent! The method of falling asleep quickly within a few minutes is really...excellent!

    As soon as the exercises between classes were over, Qi Jiabao ran back in a hurry.

    "Yuanyuaner, Yuanyuaner, do you know! The school manager who just transferred here is so handsome!!" Qi Jiabao said while shaking Lu Yuan's arm, "especially with his frosty expression and his That face is the campus prince who came out of the comics!!"

    Lu Yuan: "..." Tsk... the hero's aura is really big.

    Bai Yanci is obviously a treacherous, insidious, arrogant and insidious villain, but in the eyes of these NPCs, he has become a campus prince who just walked out of the comics! !