Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Hearing this, Lu Yuan adjusted her hands in a timely manner, "It hurts...It really hurts, I want to eat meat at noon, a lot of meat."

    Jiang Ling looked at Lu Yuan indifferently, "I have a bad stomach It’s common sense for a good person not to eat too greasy food.”

    Lu Yuan: “…”

    After a long silence, Lu Yuan let go of her hand, “I suddenly feel that it doesn’t hurt too much.” “

    . ..." Jiang Xuan paused, "Yantang is mainly light."

    Lu Yuan was completely helpless, "Okay. You have the final say."

    Yantang restaurant is located in the city center, in the middle of the busy city, quite It has the meaning of an alarm clock snoozing.

    The waiters were all specially trained. Seeing Lu Yuan and Jiang Xuan dressed up as students, they didn't mean to despise them.

    Smiling, he stepped forward and explained softly: "Hello, we need to make reservations for meals here. Do you two have reservations?"

    Jiang Xuan pulled Lu Yuan who was looking around, "There are reservations, Mr. It will be scheduled in the afternoon."

    "Okay, I need to report your mobile phone number."

    Jiang Xuan was negotiating with the waiter over there, and Lu Yuan's small eyes turned away to the other side.

    The decoration of Yantang tends to be semi-private. The box is surrounded by ancient bamboo curtains to block most of the inside. From the outside, you can only vaguely see that there are indeed people in the box, and the rest can't be seen clearly.

    The rockery and flowing water in the lobby, lingering with Zen sounds, has a taste of a pure land on earth.

    "What are you looking at?" As soon as Jiang Xuan took Lu Yuan to his seat, he saw Lu Yuan lying on the bamboo curtain and looking out surreptitiously.

    "I seem to see someone I know?" Lu Yuan crouched in a corner and stared at a nearby box.

    Jiang Xuan's hand that poured the tea paused, with an unknown taste: "Acquaintance?"

    "Yes, a central air conditioner is also from our school." Lu Yuan replied while watching, not aware of the inaccuracy in Jiang Ling's tone at all. .

    Jiang Xuan's voice was a bit cold, "Come here and order, if you don't order, I'll order."

    When Lu Yuan heard this, she hurriedly got up from the ground, "Order, I'll order!" "

    The Longjing Shrimp here is pretty good , fragrant and refreshing, and steamed black-finned fish is also good."

    Before Lu Yuan finished reading the menu, Jiang Xuan introduced a bunch of them.

    Lu Yuan: "...Have you ever been to this restaurant?"

    Jiang Xuan, who was frantically probing on the verge of revealing his stuffing, "..., no. I've heard others mention the dishes here." "

    Oh .” Lu Yuan was dubious, and plunged into the menu again, ordering some meat secretly.

    Jiang Xuan glanced at Lu Yuan, "Add more vegetables, stir-fried water chestnuts     with snow peas, thank you.

    "

Who were you looking at just now?"

    "Qi Heng, my cousin at the same table, he said he was a cousin, but he was actually a rich man." Lu Yuan shook her head, "I didn't say that, the life style of this rich man is unbearable for ordinary people. "