CHP 8: Shotgun

Normani POV:

Y/n and I have just been smoking and talking. We were inside but we moved to the balcony when Ryan and Aj came back. I already knew what time they were on. Hearing my best friends moans was not something I wanted to do today.

"Damn, I need to start buying from y'all plug." I looked at Y/n and you could tell she was high as fuck. Her eyes were hooded and red.

"He got that good shit, you wanna finish it." I shook my head and let her have her fun. I liked watching her smoke anyway, she looked so good. She had put her sweater back on because it was windy and she was complaining that she gets cold easily.

"Have you ever shotgunned before." I asked the taller girl. As she blew the smoke out she nodded her head. "Yeah it's been a minute, why, you wanna try?"

My eyebrows shot up, she's basically saying it's okay for us to almost kiss. I regained my composer before I gave her an answer. "Don't you got a girl." My question made her roll her eyes.

"Kiara is not my girl, we just two people that's chilling. All we doing is shotgunning, not fucking." I slowly nodded my head, I mean they're not together right. No harm no foul.

I grabbed the back of Y/n's head and pulled her down to my height. Y/n took a hit and grabbed the bottom of my chin. I slightly parted my lips, she closed the gap and slowly blew the smoke into my mouth.

She slightly backed away and watched as I blew the smoke out. All that I could think about was how her lips touched mine. I looked back up at Y/n and saw that she was watching me while taking a hit.

We maintained eye contact for a while. I watched as her eyes dropped down to my lips and rose up to my eyes once more.

"Come sit down with me." I let out a small chuckle because of how slow she was talking. Y/n took a set on one of the chairs placed on the balcony and I sat in the one at odd from her.

"What you been up to Mani." I shrugged my shoulders. "Not much, school and shit, tutoring some dumbass basketball player." Y/n looked up from the blunt.

"Aye now, I bet that basketball player is fine as fuck." I bit my lip at her response. Yeah she is fine as fuck.

Suddenly the balcony door swung up making me slightly jump up. Whoever opened the door didn't see us due to the fact that the chairs were out of view from the door. Ryan's head peaked around the door.

"Y'all tryna go to this party." The word party seemed to make Y/n nervous or something. She quickly went on her phone and her fingers were flying. "Is it a club by Chic fil a" Y/n asked.

"Yeah it is, your people going?" Y/n nodded her head and returned her attention to her phone. "Okay if y'all going we gon leave in 30 minutes." Ryan announced before she closed the door to the balcony.

I just looked at Y/n as she typed on her phone. She looked up at me and turned her phone off. "You wanna ride with me." I nodded at her and we sat in silence.

My brain was still trying to wrap around the fact that I basically just kissed Y/n. Not really but it's close enough. I'm trying to show that I'm calm but on the inside i'm the opposite.

"Well I'm gonna go inside to get ready." The taller girl nodded her head. "Ima chill out here, it's hot then a bitch in there." I laughed then went inside.

"What you and Y/n talk about." I slightly jumped up. Ryan was sitting on the couch fixing her lashes. "Just some random shit." Ryan let out a hum and asked no more questions.

I went over to my bag with some clothes and picked out a cute outfit. "I'm going to the bathroom Ryan." She gave me a thumbs up as I was walking to the bathroom.