SC VI : Rules, Prizes and Prompts

What's a contest without proper rules? It makes things more messy

What's a contest without proper rules? It makes things more messy. Here are the set of rules that you'd need to follow.

1. Give a permanent Follow to TEEN_FIX account
So that you can get notifications whenever we post a new book that could be someway helpful to you or maybe entertain you or maybe help you enhance your skills.

2. Give this book a shout out and tag us in the announcement
What's a competition without strong opponents, this promotion will help us reach more and bring in more strong opponents making the competition interesting.

3. Add this book to your reading list
Whenever we post a new contest, you can easily enroll yourself and participate in it.

4. Now coming to the rules of the contest, your entry can't exceed more than 2000 words. That's the highest number of words you can write in your entry.

5. Coming to the number of entries per person we have three different categories of prompts out of which you can choose one in each category and the maximum entries you can give as an individual is three and you can't pick three prompts from the same category.

6. Make sure that your work is original. We don't encourage plagiarized content in this contest.

7. Do not bribe the judges, if you are caught doing so you'll be disqualified.

8. Be patient and reach out to us if incase you have any queries.

9. Any entry that you submit should be in English only as it will be comfortable for the judges to judge in one common language.

10. You can submit the entries through our email id or publish it on wattpad and tag us in the book.

Prizes are what that make the whole contest interesting, aren't they? Here we present the prizes :

Top 3 winners :
1. Feature on Instagram account
2. Certificate
3. Sticker
4. Follow from community