SC I : FORM [CLOSED]

Hola!

We meet again.

Now, you've definitely arrived at this firm conclusion that you want to participate in our contest. Right?

So, here's your chance to show your talent.

Rules

Rules are rules my friend. You need to read them or else you'll be burning in hell fire (in plain words, we will disqualify you).

1. Add this book to your public reading list and library for future updates.

2. Do not steal or copy anyone's work. Be original.

3.Be polite and respectful towards your fellow participants, and judges. No rude remarks or comments will be tolerated.

4. Follow the instructions provided in the prompt. If you have any doubts, ask us, but don't go in search of apples when we demanded grapes(stupid joke).

5.Do not bribe any judge. If you are caught, you will be disqualified.

6.Only 6 entries are accepted per round . First come first serve.

7.If you break any rule in this book, then you carry fair chances of getting disqualified, even if you are close to winning.

8. Last but not the least, be active. Don't fill out the form like a fit of smoke emitting out of Wattapad chimney and disappearing in seconds.

Form

Username :

Experience for making covers? :

Read the rules? :

Tags(+3) :

Submit your forms in the comments section in a single comment. Last date of submission is 26th July.

That's all for now.

Hope to see you join.

Toodles.