Twelve: Halloween part two

The sun had barely risen when the two of you were out the door. Tate leads you to a small twenty four hour diner, the perfect place to start your Halloween. There were minimal decorations in the diner, some cobwebs you couldn't tell if they were real or fake. Along with some decorative pumpkins on the counters. The waitress was sweet complimenting you and Tate on your costumes. She had little cat ears on

After the diner Tate showed you around the town. You told him everything that used to be there. It's crazy how much things can change within a year. As it got closer to night more people occupied the streets. The laughter of children filled the air as they ran around. It made you feel alive again. You missed this. You and Tate went trick-or-treating. Another thing you haven't done since you were alive. This is the absolute best Halloween you ever had.

Tate and you headed to the beach after a long night of trick-or-treating. You've never been a huge fan of the beach but you knew how much Tate loved it. You've never told Tate of your hate for the ocean not wanting to ruin it for Tate. You watched as Tate sat down in the sand looking out at the ocean. He looked so at peace so when he patted the spot next to him you couldn't deny him. Instead of sitting on the sand you sat in his lap. He didn't mind wrapping his arms around you and placing light kisses on your lips.

The two of you sat in silence staring at the water. It was a light peaceful moment. The sun was setting making the sky a beautiful orange. Tate told you how he would always come here whenever he was stressed or overwhelmed. He continued to ramble about random things while playing with the ends of your hair. The two of you stay like that for a while with your head leaning against his chest listening to him talk about any and everything. "I love the beach don't you"

You didn't answer at first not wanting to put a damper on things. At your lack of answer though he looked down at you giving you a questioning look. That's when you told Tate of your dislike for the beach. He's quick to ask how you hate the beach which leads you to list all the reasons you hate the beach. Saying all the reasons out loud made you laugh realizing how stupid it must seem. Tate Joined in on the laughter but it wasn't judgmental. He understood fears he had plenty, he did however find it sweet that even though you disliked the beach you came. It just made him realize how much he loves you. He tilts your head up so he can place a kiss on your lips. This kiss isn't like the others; it's deeper and more passionate.

With his hands on your hips he turns you around in his lap so he has better access to your lips. He mumbles 'I love you' against your lips. You tangle your hand in his hair while his hands slid up your thighs. He stopped you though before the kiss could get anymore heated. You looked at him confused but he just shakes his head. "We have one more place to go before the night ends" you pout a little. Having just begun to enjoy the beach. He gently pushed you out of his lap, standing up so he could lead you to your final destination for the night.

He led you to the flower field, it was just how you remembered it. You come here every year. This year is different though now you have someone to share it with. The two of you laid out in the flower field continuing were you left off. With you straddling him, this time though Tate asked to be on top. It surprised you at first in all the times the two of you got together you always took charge. You had no problem giving up control in fact it excited you.

His hands were all over your body running up and down your thighs. That's when he ran into his first problem, your tights. He didn't want to take them off completely so instead he decided to rip them. An easier task said than done. He hadn't expected the material to be so rough. It took him a few tries but he eventually was able to rip the crotch out. "Fuck your hot" Tate smirked feeling pride at your statement. It made him more confident in his motions.

Tate was rough this time around not that you were objecting. He yanked the top of your dress down exposing your boobs. His lips wrapped around your nipples swirling his tongue around the perked bud. He planted kisses all over your chest making sure to show extra attention to your nipples. It felt absolutely heavenly, your head was thrown back with your hands tangled in his hair. His dick was straining against his pants aching to be released.

All you could think about was how much you needed Tate. You trailed your hand down his body before unbuttoning his costume. His whole chest is on show along with the tent that formed in his boxers. You pull his boxers down exposing his erection to the cold air. Tate moans against your neck while you pump his dick. His hands on your waist pulling you impossible closer to him. Both of you are so desperate for each other yet you stop him before he can push himself into you. Reaching over you grab Tates discarded mask, a blush covers your face at the thought that runs through your head. "Would you mind wearing the mask?" your voice grew quiterer at the end of your sentence.

"You want me to wear the mask," Tate questioned. Your blush grows darker embarrassment coursing through you. You nod your head telling him that it's somewhat of a fantasy. Tate had no problem reenacting one of your fantasies, especially one like this. He placed one more kiss on your lips before putting on the mask. Once the mask was in place he slipped himself inside of you. Creating the friction you both so desperately craved. Tates thrust were hard and deep, it took the two of you a matter of minutes to come undone.

The day ended all too soon before the two of you were walking back to the house. This time felt different though before it was like returning back to prison. Now though you didn't dread it anymore you had Tate now to keep you company. You watched as all the other ghosts returned to the house they all looked miserable. You felt lucky that you weren't alone like the others. You and Tate might not be spending eternity with you but he still made everything bearable. Even after he's gone you'll cherish the time you had with him.