Research

Katara and Robin made it back to the thousand sunny with a few bags in hand. The former was pretty happy, not having been able to splurge back at home since most of the g-aangs money went to food.

"Hi chopper!! We're back!" She cheered, using her water bending to get on top of the boat without the rope ladder. Robin just jumped, like the other inhuman beings this crew has.

Said boy ran out of the med bay with a clipboard, "Teach me your healing!!" He shouted, almost tumbling across the boat with how excited he was.

Katara giggled, "Alright, let me just put this stuff down and we can start on the lawn." She said following robin to her new room. She was introduced to a quaint room with quite the feminine feel with all the perfumes stored nearby, "Woahhh it's so pretty." There were two desks and two beds but you can tell that the furniture has been moved to make way for a third, slightly smaller bed.

Robin put the items down on her own bed, "Franky is grabbing a mattress in town so he can add yours. He said he already built the frame downstairs so you should be ready to sleep here in no time."

"Wow, thank you." She smiled, honestly glad she gets to sleep in a bed now. Sleeping on the floor for so long really has been draining. She keeps dreaming of the earth kingdoms mattresses from back when they were esteemed guests.

"It's really no problem." She took the bags from Kataras hands and placing it on her bed to deal with later. They had to figure out the wardrobe situation when nami was present, after all.

They both went to the main deck, finding chopper with a notepad and some other tools. "Yay you're back!!"

"Yup. How would you like to start?"

"I want to see you heal again."

"Okay, do you have any injuries?" Katara asked sitting across from him, Robin joining too since she was also curious. Since neither of them jumped to say, Katara though my back to the southern water tribe, "I can demonstrate on a fish if you like. Cut it and heal it."

"Well, fish aren't really my target patient..." chopper noticed her curious look, "My dream is to find a cure to all diseases! I really do think that your new healing abilities can help me with that."

"Oh yeah, didn't someone say that everyone has goals here?"

Robin added, "Yes, my goal is to uncover the truth about the 100 year gap in our history."

"That sounds kinda of similar to the 100 years that the avatar vanished from the world. He ended up being frozen in a block of ice with appa."

"Your friend Aang was frozen?"

Chopper put a hoof on his chin, "That sounds like suspended animation. Do you know how he got in the ice?"

Katara shrugged, "He said there was a storm and he wanted to protect himself and appa. He didn't tell me the rest. Oh, but the way he got out was me cracking the ice with waterbending. It honestly was an accident. A good one though."

Notes were scribbled onto a piece of paper.

A moment passed and robin felt compelled to help the doctors dream. The crew has already helped her so much with hers. She's made much progress on the ponyglyph search. "Doctor." She called causing him to look up from his messy notes. "If you would be alright with it, I would like to be the one injured and healed. If you have a scalpel I can make a clean insidious and I believe Kataras healing will not leave a scar."

"That would be great actually. Thank you Robin."

Katara didn't exactly love the plan, "I was thinking of just grabbing a fish..."