season two prologue

nanami reiko was not free. though she had managed to survive the numbered games, the threat of the face cards left her no time to rest. but this time, she did not have to enter the games alone. she had arisu and usagi who she admired for their strength and intelligence. she had kuina, who was the girl's best friend. a girl who offered nanami support and reassurance, who was brave beyond compare and always looked after her. she even had anne, who offered her solace in a vulnerable moment, a moment that forced her to accept that to people around her she would always be crazy - though perhaps she was learning it wasn't a bad thing.

and she had chishiya. chishiya with the cat like eyes and long blonde hair. chishiya who accepted her for who she was and who liked her as much as she liked him. chishiya who, despite his cold nature, worried about her well being and held her close at night, giving her small kisses and gentle touches. chishiya who she made a mental promise to take on a date in the gardens of kyoto. chishiya who she was falling in love with.

still as dreamy and full of wanderlust as before, reiko is ready to play the games. and she is prepared to do so all while keeping all the promises she made to herself and to others. reiko decided already that she would not be defeated by the games. one way or another, she was going to survive them all.

— ♠ ♣ —

wonderland → iri

honda → friday night plans

racing through the night → yoasobi

michi wo yuke - ryokuoushoku shakai

love trip - mamiya takako

honey - l'arc en ciel

kaerou - fujii kaze

akuma no ko - ai higuchi

homura - lisa

soredemoaruiteru - keyakizaka46

— ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ —