Chapter 45

Liu Shuang lightly coughed and said, "Yes. Do you have any questions?"

Situ Yun said straightforwardly, "Forgive me for speaking frankly. If it were one of us from the Demon realm, we would have already brought her home in a grand procession and had children running all over the place."

As Liu Shuang imagined the scene of Shen Qiqi tormenting children, she felt it was unbearable and furrowed her eyebrows slightly. "I don't know if she likes me or not," she said.

Situ Yun was puzzled. "That's not logical. If she didn't like you, how could she do these things with you?"

Liu Shuang's heart moved, and she whispered, "You make sense." She added, "She never resisted before and seemed to really like...my face."

"I see." Situ Yun picked up a handful of melon seeds from the table in front of him, his face suddenly enlightened. "So she's attracted to your face!"

Liu Shuang covered her forehead and sighed, "Is it just my face?"

Situ Yun, thinking like a person from the demon realm, said bluntly, "Maybe she also likes your body... why not ask her yourself, Miss Liu?"

Liu Shuang rubbed her forehead and sighed, "It's not appropriate. We are both fellow apprentices. If I'm rejected, it will be awkward to see her again and difficult to get along with her in the future."

Situ Yun, munching on his melon seeds, said impatiently, "Why do you righteous people always have so much nonsense and trouble? Why not just kidnap her and lock her up?"

......

The Black eagle stood guard in front of Shen Qiqi, his sharp eyes watching Liu Nian and Zhu Jun's every move. They cautiously walked over and helped Yuehuai up from the ground.

Yuehuai hung her head, her hair in disarray, her white dress covered in dust, looking disheveled and fragile. Her pretty face was pitiful, making people feel a strong protective urge. Seeing this, Zhu Jun was very distressed and comforted her, "Junior sister Yuehuai, did you get hurt?"

Yuehuai looked up at him with a sad look and said, "Brothers, there's no need to argue anymore."

Zhu Jun supported her shoulder and said angrily, "Shen Qiqi is taking advantage of her special status and acting lawlessly. After we leave here, I will definitely ask the sect master for justice!"

Hearing this, the Black eagle spread its wings and screeched at Zhu Jun, the oppressive feeling like a mountain collapsing and boiling water. The latter's face turned pale in an instant, covering his ears and retreating half a step.

"You are forbidden to fight privately within the demonic(nightmare) realm!" he shuddered and trembled, saying, "Don't mess around!!"

Shen Qiqi couldn't be bothered with them and patted the head of the Black eagle. She said softly, "Thank you for your hard work. Let's go."

She picked up her bag and was about to leave. Zhao Ke hurriedly caught up with her, looking worried. "Junior sister, where are you going?"

The black eagle folded its wings and obediently stood on her shoulder. Shen Qiqi kept walking calmly and replied, "I'm going to find my Senior sister."

Zhao Ke was taken aback. "Are you going to find Senior sister Liu alone? Can you find her?"

Shen Qiqi whispered: "... I might know where she is."

Now that Situ Yun has come out too early, the plot seems to have skipped the stage of the Heavenly Rank Demon Beast and gone straight to the Bloodline Awakening.

According to the original book's plot, Situ Yun did not immediately kill Liu Shuang after taking her away. Firstly, he found her interesting and gentle, and wanted to have some fun with her. Secondly, he was in a good mood that day and didn't want to get blood on his hands. He wanted to wait until he was bored before getting rid of her.