CHAPTER 15-Battle of Menagerie Part 3

As the battle rages throughout the city, the Captain on one of the York Class Frigate was watching the battle from above with a sense of satisfaction. As he watched this, the crew in the bridge went about their duties.

Crew: "Captain, we've pinpointed the enemy AA Guns." she reports.

Captain: "Lock onto them and open fire. Clear up the skies for our dropships." he orders with a confident smile.

The crew member nods. The captain heard beeping and walked over to the main console of the bridge and brought up a hologram screen and brought up the radar. He saw a lot of dots approaching and was confused. He moves the radar and Holo-Screen aside and walks to the front of the bridge and looked out the window. He was looking for the aircraft coming but didn't see any.

Crew3: "Sir! We have over a dozen enemy aircraft coming!" he reports.

Captain: "Where?" he asks.

Crew3: "Above us!" he said urgently.

The captain turned around with an ounce of surprise in his eyes. Above the airship, Six Hyena Bombers were racing down to the Airship. the second the bombers break past the clouds, the AA Guns on the two Frigates light up the sky to shoot them down. The Bombers dodge and weave around the incoming AA Gun Fire. Unfortunately, one of them isn't lucky and is hit by multiple rounds and is ripped apart and blows up. The other bombers break formation and make sharp twists and turns to dodge the incoming flak fire.

The captain on the bridge was a little restless so he ordered for any Gunships on board to be launched. Two Volkan P-37 Gunships from each Frigate shoot out of the hangers and fly up to fight the incoming bombers. The rest of the ship's fighters were with the rest of the Fleet. So, these two York Class Frigates are on their own. The four Volkan's raced up and opened fire upon the Bombers, but the bombers managed to dodge their attacks and had to break course to dodge. The Gunships chased after them.

The Gunships continued to chase them down until one of the gunships was gunned down by a Squadron of Vulture droids. The 24 Vulture Droids chase off and handle the Gunships who need the help of the AA Guns to fight them off. This support allowed the bombers to circle back around and go for the Frigates.

{Far off the Coast of Kuo Kuana, Menagerie}

The UF Air Fleet is continuously battered by (Y/n)'s Air Forces as two more Atlas Class Corvettes are destroyed, and they fall to the waters below. Meanwhile, (Y/n)'s ship is approaching the fleet when he hears beeping. He looked at the Tactical Droid who looked at him after receiving a transmission.

Tactical Droid: "Commander Altus sent a Bomber Squadron to eliminate the enemy Ships above Menagerie. An additional Munificent Star Frigate is also on it's way with reinforcements." he reports.

(Y/n): "Good to hear." he said with a smile.

A droid turns to face him.

Droid: "Sir, we are within range." he said.

Tactical Droid: "Our forward-facing Ion Cannons have a much longer range. Why attack now?" he asks.

(Y/n): "Simple. They'd have room to move around. But since we're now mostly up close and personal, that advantage is gone." he states. "All Guns, open fire upon the fleet, but only damage the Command Ship." he orders.

Tactical Droid: "Would you explain why, sir?" he asks.

(Y/n): "I want to have a.... word, with the ship's captain to see who gave them the orders to attack." he said.

The Droid doesn't rebuttal at all and accepts the explanation. As it advanced, the Munificent guns suddenly opened fire and rain hell upon the Air Fleet. Any UF Aircraft caught in the crossfire is ripped apart as the large red bolts struck each ship of the fleet. The Atlas Class Corvettes are shredded by the bombardment and explode into pieces while being torn to shreds. The York Class Frigate's shields did defend the ships but not for long as one of them lost their shields and the ship was riddled with blasts. Massive holes being blasted into its hull.

The Cold Protocol (Male Sith Reader X Union Academy x Star Wars)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara