CHAPTER 67-The Plan

Tensions within Robyn's house were, weird to say the least. With Headmaster Nezu being present and being the leader of the Peace Faction. (Y/n) knows how much people in the CRS hate the Headmasters and doesn't know how to react to shit revelation. One of the many Rebel Leaders is one of the Leaders of Union. Surely the CRS won't except this kind of thing. He knows how prejudice works as throughout the Clone Wars, he's witnessed how the daily Separatist citizen views the Jedi and Republic with great hate and how the Republic citizens view Him and the Separatist with great hate. In times of War, Prejudice rises as both sides clash not just in physical combat, but ideology. This was a lesson he learned during the Clone Wars. Nezu was sitting in the living room without a care in the world. Robyn kept a hard glare on him. It was clear she was not happy seeing him.

Nezu: "so, I've heard that you're our new Rebel Leader. Is that true?" he asks.

(Y/n): "it is."

Nezu: "I hope you don't mind me asking. But what exactly is the goal of your movement?" he asks, casually.

(Y/n): "to Dethrone Union and free the world from Its tyranny." he replies.

Nezu: "i have a feeling that isn't your only goal." he said.

(Y/n): "This is true."

Nezu: "Will you share?" he asks.

(Y/n): "No. Because I have yet to develop trust in you, Headmaster." he said, calmly.

Nezu: "reasonable." he said. "while knowing your true intentions are important, I'm more interested in your plan to infiltrate the most heavily defended institution on the planet."

(Y/n): "Can you get me in?"

Nezu: "Oh that'll be easy. The hard part is convincing Director Louis. He is a very cautious man and rarely trusts anyone. If I get you inside of Union Academy, he'll be watching you." he explains.

(Y/n): "That's a risk will have to take I'm afraid." he said.

He's taken worse risks before. His brief alliance with Anakin Skywalker on that Ice world is a good example. He had taken a gamble with Anakin that day. Anakin could have easily arrested him at that moment if they had not been stranded. He and Anakin had a lot in common and he learned it that day. But, taking risks have led to where he is now. If he hadn't taken a few risks, he would never have reached Earth. Going into the Unknown Regions was a risk on its own. It was a risk that helped him discover Earth.

Nezu: "So your willing to take risks?"

(Y/n): "I've taken many risks, and they all led me here. So what's one more?" he asks, as calm as can be. No worry at all.

He felt a gaze from Yor who was still present. Why? Well he actually wants to keep an eye on her. She's an assassin and could become a good member of the CRS or a major threat. Nezu smiles hearing the words (Y/n) says. He's truly impressed with his bravery. Other Rebel leaders start their movements and lose sight of their mission during their battles. He hopes (Y/n) won't become another Rogue Rebel Leader like Khan Alcyon.

Nezu: "Well, as much as I'm pleased to see your bravery, are you sure you want to become a staff member?"

(Y/n): "Nezu, I'm 20 years old. I doubt I'm student material." he points out.

Nezu: "Fair point." he comments.

(Y/n): "So we're good to go?"

Nezu: "I can get you into the system as a Teacher at Union Academy no problem. Of course, you'll need a story."

(Y/n): "The plan was to go under recommendation like other Imperial Arms users."

Nezu: "Well, Recommendation as an apprentice would work. But we need someone who can pose as your teacher."