CHAPTER 70-Shadows Attack

The Branwen Camp was filled with all kinds of activity. The Outlaw members are currently setting things up for themselves while the Branwen tribe members are trying to expand the walls of the camp to help contain all their new additions. Raven was overseeing this just to make sure it went smoothly. Other Bandits were on guard to defend from Grimm or Danger Beasts. A pair of Bandits were at the front entrance of the camp. One had a sword and the other had a gun. As they stood guard, they heard the ruffling of leaves and bushes. They look a the forest expecting a Grimm or a Danger Beasts. They prepare themselves. But nothing rushes out at them. The rustling calms down and goes silent before a sword is thrown towards them. The sword rips into the Bandit with a gun, killing him instantly. The Bandit with a sword looked shocked but then heard someone charging him. He looked in its direction and was beheaded by Grimshaw who kept going and grabbed his second sword, ripping it out of the dead bandit. With both swords in hand, he looks at the door.

He sheathes his swords and simply puts his hand on the entrance. Shadows around him swirled around him and then down his arm towards his hand. Once it collects around his hand, he forms a fist and cocks it back. His fist is covered in shadows that harden into a hammer head. He thrusts his fist forward and punches the door down with enough force to send it flying. No use going in quietly. After he sent the door flying, other Bandits inside looked towards him. Grimshaw's shadow hammer fades away back into the surrounding area before he grabs his swords. He unsheathes the blades. Some of the bandits grab their guns and open fire at the intruder. Grimshaw simply spins his swords around and blocks the bullets as he walks towards them. He then spins around and slashes downwards, cutting one bullet in half, before he resumes blocking bullets with his swords.

He then gathers shadows onto one of his blades. With one slash, he sent an Arc of Harden Shadows at the Bandits, cutting most of them in half. The remaining Bandits pull out swords and charge him. Grimshaw sees this and decides to do things the fun way. He sheathes his swords and cracks his knuckles. He aims his hands at the ground and shadows swirl up onto them. With his Shadow covered hands, he dodges a blade from the first bandit before dodging another slash from said Bandit. He then parried the blade with his hand and then punched the Bandit back, sending them flying a decent distance. Two more Bandits charged him, so he rushed towards them. He then slid under their swings before standing back up and turning to them.

They try to slash at him together, but he dodges and grabs their wrists. He twists both of their arms before he knees the one to his left and then kicks the one to his right, knocking them both back. He then spins around while sending a kick into the face of the bandit that tried to ambush him from behind. He rolls backwards, dodging a blade from the last Bandit. As he rolled, he picked up two swords off the ground. Once he stood up, he threw both blades to the side. Each blade stabbed the two Bandits whose arms he had broken. He then cocked a fist back before kneeling down to dodge a slash and gut punching the last Bandit. The punch sent the bandit flying. With them delt with, he continues to walk through the camp. He reaches the main area and sees the entire camp there waiting for him. They all aimed their guns and other weapons at him. Jackson and Raven stood in front of everyone.

Grimshaw scanned the crowd for his target. He had a hunch he was here but couldn't be 100%. His eyes then land on Dolion. The shadows on his fists fade away into the surrounding area. He reaches for his swords but stops when he sees Jackson quickly draw his guns.

Jackson: "I wouldn't do that if I were you." he threatens.

Grimshaw moves his hands away from his weapons.

Jackson: "I'm going to ask this once. Why are you here?" he asks.

Grimshaw doesn't answer. Instead, he's attempting to plan out his attack plan. Raven is smart enough to notice so she unsheathes her sword. Prepared to fight.