Prologue ~01~

Character Details:

Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 28 years
Profession: Mathematics Lecturer at Seoul National University of Science and Technology
Hobby: Reading Books and- ---
About: IQ 148 and can be easily listed into the most handsome men of this world.

Name: Kim Niko
Age: 19 years
Profession: 2nd year student at SNU-ST (the same university) in Engineering
Hobby: (was) Tomboying and absolutely fond of kids.

( I'm not adding much. You'll gotta know more as you read further)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was a cheerful afternoon of Autumn, the park crowded. Dead leaves were -- allover the ground and the benches. So many parents along with their kids came as it was a holiday. And a silent watcher was enjoying the view, Park Niko.

Park Niko, the naughtiest and the worst student of their school. She didn't have any worries about her decreasing grades nor for the broken arm which she was having inside an arm sling. Such things were almost common in her life because of her decent(!) characteristics.

Niko POV:

There's a saying that The first impression is the last impression. But I don't believe in it. Because if that was true then you'll definitely think my broken arm is permanent-

(A/n: it's NOT HOW THAT WORKS!)

WTH am I saying? So sorry. I'm supposed to share the story of how I've broken my arm T-T

Last week I was busy playing badminton at the school with Quinn. Suddenly our shuttle cock got stuck in bunch of a tree.

Quinn: Gosh! Now what we'll do?
Niko: Nothing but bring our shuttle cock back
Quinn: Wait. You aren't thinking of climbing the tree righ-

Before she could finish, I was already in action. I started riding the tree ignoring Quinn's --. I was almost near the branch when my leg slipped and I fell over my left arm.

Quinn was so shocked and I guess felt more pain than me. She cried while crushing on my body like a melodramatic actress.

Quinn: aRe yoU okK?! See thAts why I forBade you *crying*

Niko: A- nothing happ-end I am f-ine- *I tried to sound as good as I can*

Quinn: ShUt uP I can ClEArly see you aREn't!! *continues to cry*

Niko: Babe wi-ll you pLease stoP cryi-ng first? It hUrts if you cRY-

Quinn: Shut UPP!!

While sobbing really bad, she somehow picked me up and took me to the medical room ignoring my refuse. My hand was plastered and the stupid thing they called my so-called caring dad informing my condition.

I was forced to stay inside the home since that day. But for a person like me home is no less than a cage or a prison. Today it was a golden chance for me, as there was no one present there. So taking the opportunity I came to have a visit to the park.

All the kids playing around here are really very lucky. At least their parents give them company. I barely remember celebrating any occasion with my parents even, don't ever think we went for an outing. Both of them are so work-holic. Very much busy with their own carriers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Niko's Dad is one of the most successful neurosurgeons of South Korea while her mom is an entrepreneur with her own business brand. To Mr Park, life is hospital to hospital throughout the entire country and leading critical brain operations. He doesn't have any time to spend with Niko. And her mom- what can we say about a woman who's a rising star with a self carrier? She's so much obsessed that