Bounded ~11~

The next morning as Niko's sleep broke, she was totally frozen. She couldn't proceed to the reality.

.....

Her brain isn't working. Not anymore. Not anymore after she really discovered herself sleeping next to her tutor aka professor Kim Namjoon, n-a-k-a-d.

It felt like a slap on her all those immature thoughts, sweet fantasies about Namjoon she was holding for these 3 years. Not only holding but also cherishing them everyday.

O-uch!

As she tries to move, nothing but a sharp pain sensation captures her body, fully. Her wrists ache, ankles ache, throat aches, abdomen aches...

The places where he hurt her last night. Mercilessly, just like a beast.

That means... It wasn't a nightmare??

Her vision starts getting blurry.

The person whom she had always wanted, the prince charm of her dreams, the person she loved- he, just last night, on their wedding night just ripped Niko apart- without asking her anything, without even let her say anything.

Did any girl ever dream of such a wedding? The scar marks all over my body seem so real. This can’t be caused by the person I love. Can’t be.

Niko was sobbing so hard, not knowing it was just the start of her wretched life.

All those moments I’ve spent with him were so magical, so charming. Tho I've felt affronted at times but the next while I would be found to enhancing myself. I was never passionate about making good results, positioning the top place or even studying in SNU. But not only did he make me do all these, he even made me fall deeper and deeper for him each single day.

If he did not want to love me then why were the endearments for?

Niko's hard sobs break Namjoon's sleep. Opening his eyes he discovers the desired girl crying by him. That felt so satisfying.

Gosh how much I had to wait for this day! Just for a little mistake your life is under my mercy, forever.

He grabs her jaw making Niko shocked.

B*tch stop all these noise! I hate noise got it?

Niko was scared and clueless.

I 'asked' you something.

She quickly nods in agreement but he bawls up.

USE YOUR WORDS B*TCH! SAY 'I understood Sir'!

I- I unde-r s-tood-  ....

Sir!! CALL ME SIR!

S-ir!

Warm tears flow down as she shuts her eyes tight in embarrassment. She never wanted to call him this anymore. All the week she practiced calling his name alone in her room, while blushing.

Namjoon lets go her jaw.

GO FOR SHOWER NOW if you don't want another ROUND!!

Niko hurriedly tries to get up but her fragile body was so sensitive that losing balance she falls down on the floor. 

Ohh.... Maybe you really want me again.

He grabs one of her wrists from bed as worried Niko cries out in an attempt to make him loosen the grip.

The view was funny enough for Namjoon to make him laugh no less like a devil. Niko feels if her heart has skipped a few beats.

She tries harder but he doesn't let her go.