"It's affectionate."

Dabi POV:

I woke up to Toga slamming my door open and screeching. "Dabi! Daaabiiii~!!!" Her voice was higher than normal and it made me want to rip my ears off.

"The fuck do you want, crazy?" I said as I pulled myself out of bed.

"Kurogiri said he needs youuuuu!!" She said as she skipped out of my room.

Kurogiri needing me for something just means work or a lecture and I wasn't looking forward to either. I walked out of my room and into the bar, Tomura was sitting on the couch and the fog man was standing infront of him.

"Good, your awake. Dabi, please sit." The purple smoke man said. I sat next to Shigaraki and glared up at Kurogiri, Tomura looked just as annoyed as me.

"You both need to get along better." The bartender said. I immediately knew I was going to hate this conversation.

"It's not my fault patchwork's a bitch." I glared at Tomura as he said this.

"Fuck off, chapstick." I said and Kurogiri glared at both of us.

"This is what I'm talking about, you both always argue." Kuro said.

"It's affectionate." I said it just to piss of Tomura, and it did just that.

"Oh fuck you!" Tomura shoved my shoulder but that didn't stop my grin. I looked at him and put my hand over my heart, making a dramatic gasp.

Kurogiri gave a disappointed sigh and walked away, we had these lectures at least once a month and it always ended up the same, Kuro giving up.

————————————

I was walking through a grocery store with a jacket that covered half my face on, covering my scars. It was my turn to get groceries, I filled a basket with food and beer.

I walked to the back of the store and a purple smoke cloud appeared, I walked through and I was in the bar. I put the door down in the counter then walked to my room.

Shigaraki POV:

I watched as Dabi walked into his room, Kurogiri was staring at me from the other side of the counter.

"Why do you two fight so much?" The bartender questioned. I turned to look at him, I opened my mouth to answer him, but I closed it. I didn't know. I mean- Dabi's an ass. A sarcastic piece of shit.

"He's a burnt piece of shit." I said as I stared back at the smoke cloud man. I'm not lying, he's a piece of shit. He's always sarcastic- and that stupid smirk that never leaves his face. He even smells like shit, like ash and fire.

I hate him. I hate him.

————————————

I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. Kurogiri's question really made me think about it...why do we fight? I mean, he's a bitch, yeah, but so is everyone else in the league.

Well shit. Now I can't stop thinking about that burnt bastard. His stupid fucking smirk, his stupid hair, his stupid eyes...

those stupid turquoise eyes.