"Sappy shit."

Tomura's POV:

I was sitting at the bar, Kurogiri wasn't there for once. Toga insisted on going shopping and Kurogiri didn't trust her going alone, no one else wanted to go, so Kuro went.

I was working on our next plan to invade UA when I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"Go away, ashtray." I muttered as I looked down at the bar table, my hair covering the slight blush on my cheeks.

"Oh come on, no one's here." Dabi said as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Don't care. Someone could walk in."

"What are you working on?" Dabi asked, completely ignoring what I said before.

"Dabs-"

"Fine, fine." He muttered. He kissed my cheek before letting go of me. God he's making me crazy.

Dabi sat beside me, looking at the plan I was working on.

Kurogiri and toga walked in. I gave Dabi a glare

"Told you." I said quietly so only he would hear me.

———————-

Dabi's POV:

Toga ran straight to her room, holding a few shopping bags. Aren't we poor?

I shrugged it off as Toga stealing everything as usual. Kurogiri went behind the bar and looked at me and Tomura.

"You two have been getting along lately." The bartender said.

"Uh huh." Tomura said with a shrug. He was still staring at the plan he was working on.

"When are you gonna take a break from that? You've been working on that shit all day." I said as I stared at him.

"Fuck off, patchwork."

"Make me, chapstick."

Tomura just stared at me. I couldn't help but grin when I noticed the bit of blush covering his face.

"...I Hate you." Tomura mumbled.

"Sure you do." I said before getting up and walking into my room.

————————

Tomura POV:

Kurogiri was starting at me.

"I can never tell you two are just talking or fighting." Kuro said.

"If we were fighting, you would know." I said simply. I used to never be bothered by the thought of fighting with Dabi, but now...I would hate it.

"So you weren't fighting?"

"No."

"You two make no sense."

"We make perfect sense."

"Tomura, you two have the most complicated relationship out of everyone in the league. You're fighting one minute then teasing each other the next."

"As crispy would say, it's affectionate."

Kurogiri just sighed. He wasn't wrong, but we weren't necessarily fighting. We could be very aggressive- but we didn't fight very often anymore.

This sappy shit is getting to my head.

—————————

Authors note.

Sorry It's kinda short- and I haven't updated in a while. I'll try and update more often.