"Please...stay.."

Shiggy's POV:

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Dabi to get back from grocery shopping. It was late and everyone had already gone to bed, but we had no food and I was hungry so I made Dabi go out.

I was starting to get really tired of waiting for him, and just tired in general. I could barely keep my eyes open.

—————————

Dabi's POV:

I came home with a few bags of groceries in my hands, I kicked the door open with my foot.

"Crusty I'm back-" He's asleep.

I got woken up at 1am to get food just for him to fall asleep, great.

I put the bags down and put all the food away before looking at the clock, 3am. I shouldn't be surprised he fell asleep.

Once I finished putting groceries away I started walking back to my room before turning around. Shit- Shiggy.

I walked over to the couch where he was sleeping, curled up at the corner of the couch. Cute. Wait- No!

I stood there and stared at him for way too long trying to decide what to do. With a sigh, I picked him up and started walking to his room.

I kicked the door open as quietly as i could before walking in and laying him down on his bed. I pulled the blanket over him.

I turned around and started walking towards the door, I stopped when I heard a quiet voice.

"Don't go..."

Fuck.

I turned around and saw Tomura, his eyes were barely open and he was looking up at me with those crimson irises.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Please...stay.."

God damnit. This cute motherfucker is going to be the death of me.

I closed the door and kicked off my shoes before laying next to him in bed. He grabbed me arm, his grip was weirdly gentle but I figured it was because he was tired.

I couldn't help but stare at him, he looked so peaceful...that never happened. Tomura always had something or someone to stress about and it was always easy to tell, but he didn't have that annoyed expression he normally does.

I moved some of the hair off of his forehead. I just stared at him, he shifted and moved closer to me. I could feel my face heating up. Fuck.

I felt my eyes getting heavy as I laid there. I reluctantly let myself drift off to sleep.

—————————

Shiggy's POV:

I stirred slightly as I slept, I don't even remember falling asleep. I heard a groan come from under me when I moved.

The fuck?

I forced my eyes open and blinked a few times to wake myself up a little, it didn't do anything. I looked down and saw an arm wrapped around me.

I blinked as I realized whose arm that was.

Dabi?

I looked up and saw him, holy shit- when did this happen?

I could feel the heat rising in my face. My heart was beating faster than usual. What the hell is wrong with me- why does he do this to me?

—————————

Authors note!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'll try to make new chapters more frequently