Chapter 7

She couldn't sleep all night, curling up in ball in the corner of the king size bed, she keep listening to rain.

What felt like ages to her, she heard rain noise decreasing. Quickly getting down, she went to the window and open the curtains.

Her room was light up all night, that why she didn't notice at first that it wasn't dark outside anymore. The just-risen sun shone softly, spreading pearly glow in the sky. It was still raining softly, but they can travel.

"Hayder bhai, Hayder bhai!" She ran outside to wake Hayder up, who has fallen asleep on the sofa. Though there were two rooms, but he was sleeping in the sitting room. 

"Hayder bhai!" Standing before him, she called, excitedly. "Barish ruk gayi hai. Ghar chale."

(Rain has stopped. Let's go home.)

Hayder slowly opened his eyes and looked around, sitting up, he looked out of the window and saw Hyra was right. Rain has stopped.

Hyra was too excited to notice how tired Hayder looked, his red eyes clearly telling he has just fell sleep.

Picking up his wallet and cars keys, he told her to get her bag and they left.

When they down and saw the sun was now shining in all its glory, weather has turned cold but everything looked beautiful after showering in rain.

"Sab kitna khoobsurat lag raha hai." Chirping, Hyra commented, clearing her glasses with her dupatta.

(Everything looks so beautiful.)

Hayder started his car and opened the front door for her to sit in.

They were silent in whole journey, but Hyra was happy inside.

•••

When they reached home, same time Dawar's car also stopped, he has also left farm house as soon as rain stopped, but because the road was bumpy, he had to travel with slow speed.

"Dawar bhai!" Hyra was the one who noticed him getting down from his car, and ran to him. Like she just got release from jail.

"Kaisi ho?" Dawar wrapped his arm around her, and asked. Hyra nods her head in assurance.

(How are you?)

"Waise, Hayder, tumne yeh bohot galat harkat ki." Dawar turned to Hayder and chided.

(Hayder, you did very wrong thing.)

"Andar chale, bohot thaka hoon." Hayder replied.

(Can we go inside? I am very tired.)

"Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai." Hyra added.

(I am hungry.)

"Mujhe bhi." Now that he has saw both Hyra and Hayder are safe, Dawar realise how he hasn't eaten since yesterday.

(I am hungry too.)

Laraib was standing away from them, looking at Dawar and Hyra. When they were in farm house, he was only worried about Hyra, and now worrying about her like they are meeting after years. This made roll her eyes.

"Andar chale?" Laraib finally spoke up.

(Can we go inside now?)

"Haan, chalo!" Dawar left Hyra and said.

(Yes, let's go.)

They had just entered porch when Hyra saw her aun Gauhar coming out with Keyaan behind her, holding suitcase.