Chapter 2: Madeline

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Word count: 2195

FOUR MONTHS LATER, Madeline was in Seoul with her Creed and her cousin, Freya

FOUR MONTHS LATER, Madeline was in Seoul with her Creed and her cousin, Freya. It took a lot of convincing on her father's side of the family for her to visit Seoul, more specifically, a BTS concert.

After discovering her soul mates might be BTS, she hid the information from her family, claiming she had no idea who it was. Freya, her cousin and the closest person to Madeline picked up on her strange behavior when she returned from her holiday. She had video-called Madeline on her birthday since she couldn't make it to the party and immediately found out about Madeline's soul tattoos.

Freya was beyond thrilled and was eager for Madeline to meet her soul mates. Since Freya was two years older than Madeline, she had already met her lovely soul mate, Della.

When Freya returned home and caught Madeline watching BTS—she didn't think anything of it. They were both big fans of BTS and often listened to them together. It was only when she noticed Madeline was watching them every day, sometimes for hours with a faraway look in her eyes.

Eventually, Freya confronted her younger cousin. Madeline denied it at first, even though she had started to feel lighter. Madeline didn't know it, but she was slowly falling in love with them even though she had never met them.

Madeline spilled the beans a month later, prompting Freya to tell her other cousins and uncle. They were all astonished but elated. Freya immediately searched for tickets to a BTS concert, determined to get her best friend tickets for the concert.

She managed to secure three tickets—one for Madeline, herself, and originally, Madeline's father. But after much persuasion and nagging from Creed, she gave the ticket to him instead.

"How are you feeling?" Freya bumped shoulders with Madeline as they queued up to go inside. They arrived in Seoul two days ago and had gone sightseeing. Everywhere Madeline looked, she saw a picture of their faces.