Still us!

*~Ein POV~* 

I put on the shorts pierce gave me and stepped in side the room in long white socks a bandage still on my knee! Black shorts and a loose white t-shirt!And not to mention my hair looking like utter crap- as soon as I stepped foot in pierce's room he covered his mouth with his hands

"I- ein-" he said looking at my neck

"What? Is it really that bad?" I asked!

"IM SO SORRY I MENT TO GO LIGHTER ON YOU!!" He said still shook!

"I- okay lemme see...." I walked BACK INTO THE BATHROOM and they appeared darker and more painful than I thought- "DAMN IT PIERCE" yelled making sure he heard me!

"SORRY" he yelled back-

I walked back into the bedroom crossing my arms 

W-will they judge us? I thought.. I mean maybe not KC or aphmau but everyone else.. I'm not sure!.. I kept thinking with a worried expression rubbing the back of my neck because it- HURT- 

I sat there for a moment..

Then the light voice of Pierce spoke softly standing right next to me! Looking at me with dull shining eyes!

"Hey! Are you alright?" He asked me his dark blue eyes flashing 

"Y-yeah I'll be fine-.." I told him give a reassuring smile to let him know I'd be okay!

"If you say so! Just so you know I do have a white turtleneck! Somewhere- you can wear that if you're uncomfortable with the t-shirts you have!" He said taking my hand and sitting me on his bed!

"Thanks pierce!" I replied with a warm smile

Then my face went cold as I passed out because of not only how tired I was but how worried I was if they noticed!

*~Pierces POV~* 

Right after I helped calm Ein down somewhat- he passed out yet again landing on my shoulder! I blushed a bit to see him sleep soundly!

Then I moved him carefully to lay down and the I covered us up with my blanket and held Ein close! I saw him slightly smile, and then I decided that I wasn't done being awake! I kissed Ein on the forehead and strolled around on my phone for a bit! A couple times Ein would get a worried/concerned expression then he'd latch onto me me for a moment before loosening up a bit still holding me but more clam!around the time 12:43 I decided I would finally fall asleep with Ein!

As I was about to fall asleep I got a message on my phone! It was from aphmau- I went ahead and checked it out!

(Aph=aphmau Sheep=pierce!)

Aph: hey! Are you up?

Sheep: yeah I was about to head to sleep thought-

Aph: oh! Sorry pierce!

Aph: everyone's sleeping right now and I'm bored and not tired-

Ein moved around a bit! I look at him grasp onto my arm I looked at him worried!

Aph: pierce you there??

Sheep: yeah sorry! It's just I think eins having a nightmare!

Aph: your with Ein?

Sheep: yeah! He came back to my house after the date! And by the way- THANK YOU FOR HELPING OH MY GOSH-

Aph: you're welcome and also YOU OWE ME ONE- how about tomorrow we play truth or dare pierce! 

Sheep: fine- well I got to go to FLIPPING SLEEP good night!

Aph: night!

*your conversation has ended!*

*sigh*

I look over to my left and see Ein he's eyes were TIGHTLY shut! I didn't know what was wrong! I couldn't just lay there watch him have an nightmare- 

"Psst! EIN" I whisper yelled to the sleeping boy now slowly opening his eyes!

"H-huh?!" He says sitting up looking around!

"Hey are you okay?" I ask looking a bit worried

"Yeah! I'm fine- I just.. had I nightmare I guess...." He replied slowly laying back down I got closer to him! Spooning him completely!!

"H-hey!" He said turning a light red all across his face!

Then I kiss him for a minute before he turned completely red- 

"That was.. unexpected-" he said after I pulled away!

Then I just held him until I heard him start lightly snoring but I felt badddd- even in the dark- his hickies were TO NOTICEABLE! I just looked at the back of eins head feeling happy that he didn't mind me holding him so tightly!

(In the morning at 9:17am!)

*~Ein's POV~* 

I woke up spooned by pierce holding me tightly around my waist! I looked him smiling softly feeling protected and warm! I turned around and faced him smothering myself in his chest! I looked at him wanting to get up! But I lay'd there just hugging him tightly as his arms were wrapped around me! I smiled when I realized him slightly snoring! I thought it was cute- then I looked over to my phone that had been there sense what happened last night! It was FULL of messages from kitty!all asking where I was what I was doing all that! 

Then pierce twitched his eye brow a bit! Then he started opening is beautiful shiny dark blue eyes!

"Good morning pierce" I said turning over to him!

"Morning" he said tucking his face at the back of my head-

"Do you want to get up?"I asked slightly!

"No!" Then he squeezed me tighter!

"Can I at least go eat something really quick I'll be right back! I just have to go over to kitty's!" I complained

"You know if you kept your mouth shut you'd be hotter-"he said squeezing me even more! 

"And besides I'll be up by then! So you're staying with me until I get up!" He added before putting his head back behind mine!

"Okay! I'll stay but can you at lest loosen up a bit?" I asked

"Fine.." he did loosen up but not enough for me to wiggle free-

So I just let it happen I'm glad I stayed! And I'm glad that pierce DIDN'T let me go!

(This is all for now I guess! But I MIGHT write another to night- MAYBE but thank you for reading I appreciate all of you!!)

Word count: 979

BYEEEEE ♡♡