Chapter One - The New Ones

Ini-Wari, a faulted world suffering the vengeful spite of a cursed demi-god. Sei-Teme, the most outstanding demi-god to emerge from the planet Kiri-Bio, the 11th of 24 existing demi-gods interfered in the creation story of Ini-Wari on a course to understand creation of the first seven men on a new planet. An interference he themed "Mere Advice" , which resulted in a deformation of 6 men. He was cursed by Yiba to suffer thesame fate of a deformed structure bounded within the planet in it's spirit plane until the mistake of the 6 was corrected. In anger enveloped with pride and hatred he swore to torment the inhabitants until his form was restored, whispering self-destructive ideas in their minds.

Soon the planet was populated, and after 1000 centuries, it's first demi-god emerged. A god called Trivan. He understood the damned fate of his planet and decided to remain in the spirit plane and restore the spirit link.

The people of Ini-Wari, swayed by Sei-Teme had no knowledge of what the spirit link was like. They survived mostly by modeling lifestyles of the ones who had impacted their world in unforgettable ways.
It even became more difficult because they appraised societal-status above anything else, always competing on how they appeared, what they had, who they were and pleasured defending their reputations above anything else..... with this competition it was hard to build a god-like personality and a part way for Sei-Teme to keep misleading them.

Despite all the centuries past....they lived primitive lives. Their planet had the lowest level of civilization in all the galaxies. The planet had 4 continents, 3 had been dissolved under fierce battles among it's people.
Of the initial 7 men existed 7 races of men (Polii, Yimen, Darisé, Moque, Haymen, Argta and Sorime. The people were categorized into Spirituals and Ordinary. Spirituals had natural links to the Spirit plane. While the rest were more aware of their physical world.

Since the king spirit link was hardly known of, forgotten as generations passed, the spirit plane was a battle field, were the bounded Sei-Teme existed, manipulating ordinary people mentally, from their spirit tomb, visible in the spirit plane. He had minions tasked per person. There was also the god Trivan, he also existed in the spirit plane with every means to counter Sei-Teme's advices. However a spirit tomb only gave access to an entity to whom a person is willed to.

Most powerful leaders will their tombs to entities for ranks and power. Their world had become a place of rivalry as to who was the best at anything...... Unlike other worlds where people lived in oneness tasking people to different functions to ensure stability with a major focus of establishing the best of personalities to be found worthy of the gift of immortality from the God Yiba.

Nevertheless, it was the beginning of a new era as a strong spirit link was noticed at the birth of a child of the blood line of Yimen, the only one among the seven with no faulted structure from the origin. The race was almost wiped out after the last war, forcing what was left into hiding. A single person with the blood of a priest and a king, born to Tarja and Donta. Both were war lords. Tarja, a sea navigator all her life, sailing the vast ocean with her crew. Donta a war general that commanded a section of the kings army.

Donta's family carried the true bloodline of the Yimen but it was knowledge lost and nobody knew. Sei-Teme had installed his own kings to gain more influence over the people. So everyone lived as slaves to the king Ayuza in a very big continent. Other smaller clans and communities had installed leaders as well. King Ayuza ruled the continent Bragan with his aim of gathering generational gold.

The source of the spirit link was traced by Sei-Teme's minions and they made attempts to cut the link off. The child was affected physically in reality with reoccurring illnesses eventually becoming crippled. His maternal grandmother, a spirit master observed the attacks and tried defending the child. It costed her a loss of focus in reality as she spent most of her time in the spirit plane. Attacks were also made on her extended family to make free the child from her watch. With time she managed to cure his crippled legs using spirit dust. But beyond that several other attacks left the child in discomfort and she kept using the spirit dust which eventually left the child stuck in the spirit plane after the minions destroyed the bridge linking him to reality. His body was over ridden by impulsive reactions since he was still a child that didn't know how to navigate the spirit plane.

Soon his father was lost to war with another clan and his mother, urged by her mother eloped with the child to safety in a far bigger clan where they'll be unnoticed. Tarja had no knowledge of the spirit link or plane, she was more focused on building a stable life.
Years passed in the new city she arrived and she fell in love with another war lord Itudi and bore other children. She often visited spirit temples and prayed for guidance from good spirits. Relentlessly she strived to make ends meet with support from a few crew members sailing and fishing from time to time.

Razan grew with complications arising from unawareness of being lost in a spirit plane. With no knowledge of navigating, his regular prayers offered at the spirit temples willed his tomb to ancestral spirits. Unlike other spirituals his unique bloodline made possible for his body to be possessed and manipulated easily exposing him to danger. Sei-Teme's minions of his ancestry possessed and manipulated Razan with aims of leading him to destruction. His grandmother defended as often as she could and it cost her so much, her enemies grew in number and the attacks more frequent on her extended family. She lost her legs in a fight in the spirit plane defending her family. In reality she moped around in pain but no one understood, they felt it was a result of old age.

Razan had 2 brothers; Koffe and Theli, and 2 sisters; Atran and Salsa. Koffe came afterwards then Atran, Salsa and finally Theli. Razan was 6 when Koffe was born. He was already sent to a skill camp to find skills that'll compensate as means for survival. At the camp he was quick to understand but found it difficult being practical because he had little control of his physical body and also his spirit self was unaware of what it was.....so to say he was faulted as a child with no clue as to what the fault was.