⚜️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 9 || "𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙸𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰."⚜️

__________________******____________________(Passion filled kisses to start the day off

(Passion filled kisses to start the day off.)

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 9⚜️****⚜️SLOW MORNINGS⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: IMPOSSIBLE~ JAMES ARTHUR⚜️__________________******___________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️CHAPTER 9⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️SLOW MORNINGS⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️NOW PLAYING: IMPOSSIBLE~ JAMES ARTHUR⚜️
__________________******___________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 9⚜️****⚜️SLOW MORNINGS⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: IMPOSSIBLE~ JAMES ARTHUR⚜️__________________******___________________

"I remember years ago,
someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love,
I did."

ASA WAS WOKEN UP BY THE SOUND OF HER ALARM AND SHE GROANED AS SHE SHUT IT OFF only to see the time which was officially 7:00 flashing brightly back at her.

Asa set her phone and slowly turned in her husbands arms to face him.

Xavier shifted slightly and let out a groan as he pulled his wife closer to him making her chuckle softly.

"Morning my love." Asa cooed knowingly.

"Good morning angel." Xavier greeted back.

'Whooo, that morning voice though.' Asa thought.

The brunette began tracing her husbands handsome features.

"Our boys are going to be chic magnets I swear." Asa whispered and Xavier chuckled.

"I mean Alec already has a girlfriend who's next out of the boys?" Asa stated.

Xavier chuckled once again as he shook his head gently.

"Well, the girls took after their mamma so we're even."

It was Asa's turn to chuckle now.

"We do have beautiful children don't we?" Asa smiled.

Xavier smiled back at his wife.

"Indeed we do princess, indeed we do." Xavier spoke before he kissed his wife.

Asa moved her hands to cup Xavier's face as she crawled on top of him all whilst their lips moved together in perfect sync, only pulling away when oxygen became vital.

Asakhe giggled softly as Xavier flipped them over so he was now on top and the two smiled at each other before connecting their lips together once again, this kiss just as passionate as the others.

"I love you." Asa smiled as she pulled away.

"I love you more my love." Xavier smiled.

"That's what you think." Asa smiled.

Xavier rolled his eyes fondly before moving to plant kisses on Asa's neck.

Asa hummed in content and her fingers had found home in Xavier's raven locks once again as she gently scratched at his scalp.

These moments are something she can never get tired of.

"You still up to stay home and relax with the kiddos?" Asa asked softly as Xavier rested his head on her chest.

"Yeah, thank you again by the way." Xavier spoke gratefully.

"Of course my love, you need it and I'm more than happy to help you in anyway I can." Asa assured her husband.

"I'll take Mads with me as well." Asa added and Xavier nodded.

The raven haired man placed a few more kisses to his wife's neck as he enjoyed her comfort and just being in her presence.

The couple laid there in a comfortable silence just enjoying the others presence for a bit longer.

Their moment was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Xavier and Asa called out in sync knowing it was one of their children.

The door opened to reveal Miss Madelyn.

"Hi bubba." Xavier and Asa smiled as their youngest closed the door behind her.

Maddie didn't say anything as she made her way to her parents bed and snuggling into her mothers other side.

"Oh, okay, I guess I'm a pillow now." Asa stated making both Xavier and Madelyn chuckle.

"And we love you for it mamma." Madelyn acknowledged.

"You better." Asa teased making the two chuckle.

______________******_______________

____________******_______________