⚜️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 16 || "𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴." "𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚄𝙻."⚜️

_________________________******____________________________{She's home!}

{She's home!}

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 16⚜️****⚜️MAMMA'S (AND MADDY's☺️)HOME⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE (A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT~ ABBA⚜️_____________________________******______________________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️CHAPTER 16⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️MAMMA'S (AND MADDY's☺️)HOME⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️NOW PLAYING: GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE (A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT~ ABBA⚜️
_____________________________******______________________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 16⚜️****⚜️MAMMA'S (AND MADDY's☺️)HOME⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE (A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT~ ABBA⚜️_____________________________******______________________________

"Gimmie,
Gimmie,
Gimmie,
a man after midnight!"

ASA LET MADDY RUN INSIDE THE HOUSE ON HER YOUNG LITTLE LEGS and she couldn't help but chuckle at her daughters excitement, Maddy truly missed her siblings which made Asa smile softly.

The Mikaelson woman made her way to the kitchen after putting her things down on to be greeted with the smell of her husbands amazing cooking.

Asa made her way over to her husband.

The brunette proceeded to wrap her arms around her husband from behind and rest her head on his back.

"Hey handsome." Asa greeted with a smile as she tightened her grip on her husband.

Xavier turned around with a smile on his face.

"Hey beautiful." Xavier greeted and his wife cupped his face in her hands.

"How are you?" Asa asked softly.

"I'm okay love, thank you." Xavier smiled and Asa sighed softly but decided not stay on the topic any longer so she just pecked her husband softly on his lips.

Xavier rested his hands on his wife's waist and pulled her closer to him as she went to pull away.

"And where do you think you're going?" Xavier smiled making Asa giggle softly.

The couple shared a longer kiss this time still filled with love and passion and pulled away after a few moments.

"I love you Xav." Asa whispered softly before giving her husband another peck.

"I love you too, princess." Xavier smiled before he turned back to the meal he was cooking with his wife hugging him from behind as she rested her head on his back.

"Is that vodka pasta?" Asa asked her husband trying to hide her excitement but her husband could hear it.

"Indeed it is." Xavier told his wife and he chuckled as his wife hugged tighter.

"Thanks baby." Asa smiled. Just then 'Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie (a man after midnight)' by ABBA began to play and the Mikaelson couple instantly began to vibe along to the song.

Xavier twirled his wife around before twirling her in towards him.

****************************************************
⚜️*WITH THE TROUBLE MAKING ANGELS*⚜️
*****************************************************

MADDY SAT ON ALEC'S LAP AS SHE CAUGHT UP WITH HER SEVEN SIBLINGS AFTER NOT HAVING SEEN THEM THE WHOLE DAY when suddenly the eight children could hear music coming from the kitchen specifically ABBA.

After giving each other a look the eight children got up from the couches in he living on a new made their way to the kitchen only to smile as they saw their parents dancing to the song.

"Come on, let's go and join our parents." Alec smiled and his siblings all agreed soon enough it became one family dance party in the kitchen of the Bennett-Mikaelson's.

______________******_______________

___________******_____________