━━━ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

┗                                                           ┛chapter two:⤵︎  ⤹⤷ PHANTOM TRAVELLER ⤶01 x 04

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

chapter two:
⤵︎ 
PHANTOM TRAVELLER
01 x 04

̔ ̔ ᴡʜᴀᴛ? ̓ ̓

̔ ̔ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ
ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ̓ ̓

❏❐❑

IT HAD been a couple of days since their last case and the trio of hunters had found a somewhat decent motel to crash in until they found their next case. Not much had happened since they had helped Andrea and her son Lucas and Eirene sure hoped it would stay that way. However, not all stays quiet in the supernatural world and it wouldn't be long until something went creak in the night. Which leads us onto now.

Dean's snores sounded out throughout the motel room as he slept on his stomach. Eirene was on the bed next to him that she and Sam had switched turns in as she had refused to sleep in the same bed as Dean.

The sound of the door woke up the sleeping man as he instinctively slipped a hand under his pillow for a weapon.

As he turned to look, he saw it was only Sam walking in whilst carrying coffee and a box of pastries. The smell immediately greeting his senses. He was surprised it didn't wake up Eirene who was still asleep on the bed next him on her side, her hand hanging limply off the edge of the bed.

"Morning, sunshine." Sam's voice broke Dean's gaze off of the woman.

"What time is it?" Dean asked as he rubbed his eyes, turning to face his brother.

° ━━━ ☆ 𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें