━━━ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚘

┗                                                           ┛chapter zero:⤵︎  ⤹⤷ THE INTRODUCTION ⤶

chapter zero:
⤵︎ 
THE INTRODUCTION

̔ ̔ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴜʜ . . .
ʜᴇ's ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ̓ ̓

̔ ̔ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ? ̓ ̓

❏❐❑

WHEN SAM Winchester had first met Eirene Blackwell he was surprised to say the least. Even more so when he found out that she was also apart of a hunting family — one that he actually recalled his father talking to him about once before —. But besides that, he chose to overlook it and befriend the woman anyway. The whole reason he left his brother and father was to go to college and get away from the hunting life, not to get sucked back into it. Although, that didn't seem to work out for him as he would later discover.

"Yeah, uh . . . he's my brother." Sam sighed while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. While at a party being held Dean had somehow wormed his way inside and had immediately made his way to a rather pretty brunette girl who was stood by the bar performing his usual flirting tactics. And from where the duo was standing, they seemed to be working.

Eirene wondered why he was so hesitant to bring up his brother but said nothing as he continued. "He's quite . . ." Sam trailed off as he thought of an appropriate way to describe his older brother. "well he's a handful." He said as he watched his friend with watchful eyes.

Eirene grinned at his words. "Well if he's anything like you then I'm sure I'll be able to handle him."

Sam chuckled and shook his head as he did so. "I'm sure you can." was his reply.

"Oh look, here he comes now." the huntress mused.

Sam immediately looked over to where his friend's eyes were trained and soon enough he noticed she was right. Dean was in fact making their way over to them and without a girl on his arm for once.

"And three . . . two . . . one." Sam muttered lowly with his head down just knowing what his brother was going to do.

"Is this the famous Jessica I've been hearing so much about?" he intrigued with a sharp glimmer in his eyes as he peered down at the woman stood next to his brother.

Eirene chuckled slightly before looking up at him. "Close, but not quite. I'm Eirene, Sam's friend." she introduced with an outstretched hand for him to shake. The hunter noticed how his hands were adorned with rings. He wore a lot of jewellery for a man but she definitely didn't mind. She found it rather attractive. The brunette was only broken out of her thoughts once a warm hand gripped hers. "Dean Winchester, pleasure to meet you."

Eirene grinned and shook his hand back, "Could say the same to you."

Before another word could be spoken, a sudden clear of someone's throat interrupted their locked gaze on each other. "I think that's enough introducing for today." Sam spoke as he ripped Eirene's hand from his brother's and began to walk away. "I'll see you later Dean." he added with his back to him, the brunette being tugged behind him. Before the older Winchester could walk away, she turned around and smiled back at him and gave him a small wave, Dean copying her actions with an even bigger grin on his face.

❏❐❑