━━━ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

┏ ┓

┗ ┛chapter eight:

┗ ┛
chapter eight:

⤵︎ ⤹
THE ANGER , THE GRIEF , AND THE HEARTBREAK

̔ ̔ IT JUST HURTS SO MUCH YOU KNOW THAT I COULDN'T PROTECT HER. ̓ ̓

̔ ̔ I KNOW SAM, I KNOW. ̓

❏❐❑

"HOW RECKLESS do you wanna be, Blackwell!?"

His loud words were angry. Very angry. They'd been on a hunt, and on a bad decision, Sam had gotten hurt. The man was alright, but nevertheless, Dean was still understandably livid.

Eirene scoffed. "Me, reckless? Don't kid yourself, Winchester."

This time, it was Dean who scoffed. It was a bitter sound and resonated through the quiet room and through an unconscious Winchester's ears.

"You almost got killed. Hell, you almost got Sam killed! What the hell were you thinking!?"

Eirene chuckled darkly before meeting his deep forest colour eyes of which once brought her a strange sense of comfort but now brought only dread. Pure dread. "What the hell was I thinking? I was thinking of a way to get us out of there. Alive!"

Before the brunette could have a chance to speak anymore, the hunter spoke up once more. "Yeah, well, you didn't do a very good job, did you?"

"What are you talking about? I saved us! If it weren't for me, we'd all be dead laying in a pool of our own blood, waiting for the next hunter to come along and find us!"

At that, the man slammed his hands on the rickety wooden table that stood nearest to them, and she winced. It groaned at the impact, and pieces of wood shavings flew off in turn. Eirene was sure she'd never seen Dean Winchester so mad. Well, not at her at least. Sure, she had screwed up. And yes, her plan was risky and had gotten Sam hurt, but at least they were all out alive. Surely, that's what mattered, right?