Chapter 5: Jake and Alec Step it up.

UNEDITED

It was said that once in your lifetime god would grant whatever were thinking about. Guess what I got.

JAKE HENDERSON.

JAKE FREAKING HENDERSON.

The guy who made my life hell.

The guy who read my personal diary out loud in front of 300 people without thinking about it.

Jake was in town.

He was in the same town as me and Alec.

Alec and Jake in one town.

I breathe in and out trying to stop hyperventilating.

No way can I be this unlucky.

NO WAY.

"Clara calm down", I say loudly to myself."It was probably just your imagination. I bet you if you go there right now he won't be there because stress and alcohol do not make a good combination."

I breathe in and out and slowly and continue to give myself the this speech and slowly pull the curtains back slightly.

The window is completely shut and the lights are off.I breathe in a sigh of relief.

I look up and say, "Oh thank you god, I knew even you couldnt be that mean."

I smile as I lie down on my comfortable bed.

-----------------------------------------------

I have never had a dream in my entire life.It's sad but true, and I'm the deepest sleeper you will ever see. It's true I even put babies to shame.

So when I wake up in the morning I'm excited that I have had my first dream, a dream that I remember for once.It's kind of off putting because out of all the things I dream about it has to be Jake Henderson.

I mean why couldn't I dream about an ice cream castle or a never ending supply of Kit Kats?

I smile as I change into simple tights and a maroon tunic. Since I'm feeling ridiculously happy for no earthly reason and even the fact that I will be having breakfast with my parents, I decide for once to put on some lip gloss.At least my mother will be happy.

I brush my hair and I realise how dry my throat feels. I grab a bottle of water and head downstairs.

I open the cap and take a sip of the water. I'm about to swallow it when I see who exactly is sitting on the table with my parents and then spray it all out.

My mother turns to glare at me, her blue eyes scanning me and the puddle of water that I spilt when I dropped the bottle in my hands.

"Oh I'm so sorry Jake, Clara has been very stressed lately." My mother says to the boy sitting opposite to her.

Crap.

Clara do not hyperventilate in front of him.

Go out.

"Umm excuse me." I quickly say as I practically run out of my house.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

I keep on repeating those words in my head trying to calm myself down.

"It's nice to know that I have that kind of effect on you." Says a voice interrupting my mantra.

I turn around and get my first good look of the boy who would probably haunt me in my dreams if I had them.

Except in them he would look no way as hot as the boy in front of me.