Chapter 56: Being Kaptain Killjoy

UNEDITED: With a bazillion Typos.

Before you start. She will end up with one of them.I mean I'm all for Clara being independent and all but this book is the epitome of clichè on wattpad and will have a happy ending. Kay?

Now since you've made your choice it's my job to make you regret it. Again not much happens in this chapter it's a filler.

I'm vaguely aware that what Michella has just said is supposed to be ringing some kind of alarms in me but instead I'm just sitting there playing with my hair.

I need another beer, I reach for another beer that's placed on the kitchen counter and down it in two gulps.

It tastes much more bitter and I glance at it realising that it was something far stronger than beer.

Well good for me.

"Are you really going to do this now?" Jake asks,"On the speaker in front of her?"

I have really cool hair.

"Oh please she's so drunk that she won't remember anything tomorrow." Michella says,"And getting answers out of you is next to impossible."

"I know, she has a habit of forgetting things when she gets drunk." Jake says dismissively,"And tuning out too, but that doesn't make this okay."

"I'm not doing anything unless you tell me the truth." Michella shoots back.

It's all blonde and curly. Ooh, that's so cool it looks yellow.
Wait do I like yellow?

"Spencer told her." Jake says,"Are you happy now? Or do want me to lay out a red carpet out for you to a screening of the exact details of what happened? Just fucking get her home."

"So you didn't tell her anything?" Michella asks.

"No." Jake sighs,"I didn't, she found out. About everything except you,as far as I'm aware."

"Then how did she know-", Michella looked at me and started to smile,"My my sis haven't you gotten better in bullshitting."

"Why can't pigs fly?" I ask, I'm not sure what she's talking about but the matter in hand is much more important. Pigs had every right to fly so why didn't they?

"The pink ones can't fly." Jake says softly I think he's laughing slightly,"The purple ones can."

"Ooh purple." I say,"But I haven't seen any purple pigs."

"Exactly." He says. I smile contend with the answer and proceed to think if pigs would look better with neon yellow or neon green polka dots.

"You're good with her." Michella says,"You actually got her to shut her mouth I-"

"Michella get her home now."

"Your concern for her is absolutely touching." She says,"Jake Henderson in love. It sounds so fucking bizzare it laughable and the funniest part you chose the squeaky clean girl out of them all but then again she's not that way anymore is she? You've screwed her up pretty bad."

"Which just tells us she must be head over heels for you." Michella states staring over at me,"I never thought she knew about just how deep you were into this shit. I always thought she would go running back to Alec when she found out just how damaged you were."

"Thanks for the compliment Michella it's always an absolute delight to know what you think." Jake replies,"So get her back home, now."

"No this is exciting finally finding something to get back to you with. Never thought it would be my little sister, we both know you can do much better." She says,"It's absolutely flipping fantastic how you ruined her though. I mean who would have thought miss perfection here would get so screwed by you?"