Classtrip - 1

3 am.
I was running through the house to get my stuff together in time.
In about an hour we will leave to England and if I'm not ready in time they will leave without me.
It's my first class trip since 4th grade and I'm so excited because we are going with her.. ms y/ft/n.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

I rushed out of the door and ran down the street in the direction of my school.
Most of my classmates were already there and ready to get into the bus.

"Good Morning y/n!" I heard a soft and tired voice behind me.
I turned around and our eyes met.
"Good morning ms y/ft/n!" My knees started to get weak.
"A little bit late aren't we?" She laughed out loud.
"Sorry."
"No nee to be sweet. Now give me your stuff I'll put it into the bus."
The nickname
After I handed her my bag I walket to the front entrance.

"Morning y/n. Don't forget you will sit with us."
In a usual situation one of my best friends would have said that but it's one of my teachers who did.
As a punishment I needed to sit with them in the bus.
Just because I listend to music on my headphones in class. (We are not allowed to use our phones in school.)
As I told my math teacher she can stick her detention up her ass she took away the experience of having fun at the way to a class trip.
Bitch

"Of course i won't forget ms Wild." I gave her an ironic smile and walked passed her to my seat.
I usually like ms Wild but it's early and I'm still pissed because of the situation.
I placed my jacked in the filling over the seats and my backpack on the floor.
Both, ms y/ft/n and ms Wild are my favorite teachers (they are just the nicest) but I would still rather sit with my friends.
I need to admit that ms y/ft/n is en extra special teacher to me if you know what I mean.
I liked her since 6th grade.
She always was and still is my comfort person.

I already was nervous but the fact the ms y/ft/n sat her self next me made it worse!
She talked to ms Wild most of the time and I read my book even if I could fully concentrate on it.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Six hours in and only ten hours to go until we reach Hastings.
I read about 280 pages of my book 'Everlove' (I love this book with all my heart)
Ms wild talked to ms y/ft/n about the next holidays, my class was listening to Musik and talking loudly.
But the worst pard is still in front of me.
The way with the ship over the English Channel.
I have a fucking sea and ocean phobia!!
Ms y/ft/n knows that but I think she forgot.
I can already feel the panic attack.

"What about you y/n?"
I turned my head to both of my teachers.
"What?" Both looked at me and stated to giggle.
"What will you do during the holidays?" Ms Wild asked.
Dream about ms y/ft/n, make up fake scenarios in my head and cry myself to sleep because of it.
I held up my book up and said "I think I will read most of the time."
I'm surprised how much control I had over my voice.
"Sounds like a Plan." Ms y/ft/n laughed.
I just smiled at her.
The eye contact was intense for a second.
Her e/c looked directly into mine.
My heart started to race and it felt like no one else was here.

But of course some one needed to interrupt this beautiful moment.
Pascal had pulled out a music box and ms Wild wasn't amused by the loud music.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Another hour had passed and I was reading peacefully completely lost in the book as I felt something hitting my shoulder.
I turned my head and saw a bunch of h/c hairs.
It was ms y/ft/n who must have fallen asleep and now leaned on my shoulders.
My heard stoped.
A wave of heat rushed through my body.
I could tell that I turned read.
Her hair smelled amazing and the rhythm of her breath was calming my exploding heart.
How can someone be sooo adorable?
I carefully laid my head on top of hers and just kept on readying but the concentration was gone.

This will be a little season of class trip one shots. Enjoy <3