Nightmare

TW: suicide 

I run as fast as I can. But it gets me it's faster then me. I stop. Crying bleeding and shaking everywhere. It's right in front of me. Starting me in the eyes. A black figure just standing in the corner of our room watching me. it watches me everyday all the time. It knows everything but never keeps it for itself. if he knows it- everyone does. And he saw my deepest secret. He saw how I did not took enough care of her before she did it. Before she killed herself leaving me here all alone. I see her in front of me. Laying in a red filled bathtub. She died alone. And now every night this creature shows me that I didn't helped her enough...

I sat up straight in bed. As straight as I could in this bunk bed. I need a second. Or two. I didn't want to wake up the others so I silently left the room and walked out on the hallway. Sliding down right on the wall next to our door I start crying again. I had weird dreams like that since a couple of days but I thought on the class trip I'd be distracted enough. Wrong. The hallway light reacts on movements so I rolled up and tried not to move. Until the light finally switched off again. I sat there for what felt like half an hour but every time I moved a bit the lights switched on again. so at some point I just laid myself on the floor all curled up so they stay off.

So they did, but not for long and this time it wasn't me. A couple of seconds later the heavy glass door at the end of the hallway opened slowly.
"Y/n? What are you doing here? It's half past two." Ms y/ft/n whispered from the door.
I just lifted my head and looked at her with red puffy eyes.
"Oh dear are you ok? What happened." She whisper shouted while walking over to me.

She kneeled in front of me. carefully taking my hand in hers. "It's alright dear, I'm here with you" it wasn't more then this couple words whispered from her that made me feel so safe all of a sudden. I leaned forward directly into her arms. Ms y/ft/n hugged me tight as I buried my face into the crock of her neck. I tried not to start crying so the others won't hear me. She must have thought the same cause she slowly got up not letting go of me. "Come with me dear. we don't want to weak the rest." She whispered into my ear. We tiptoed behind the huge glass door into the teachers hallway. With still one arm raped around me she opened her door and got us in before closing it again. I sat myself on her messy bed which she probably just left. "Why where you up anyway" I asked to get my mind off of this nightmare. "I saw that the lights went on so often. I thought Ash was up and wandered around your rooms or something like that." She told me while switching on the little light next to her bed.

As she carefully sat herself beside me her hand wandered to my back going up and down. "Do you wanna tell me about your dream? I'd like to listen but if not that's totally fine with me too. decide what helps the best." she was still whispering. The way she cared made my heart melt. It warmed up everything inside me and made me feel so loved and wanted. So, I just gave into the feelings and leaned in until our lips touched. I expected her to pull away but to my surprise she didn't. She cupped my face into her warm and soft hands as I lifted myself onto her lap. The kisses were passionate and loving. Everything felt so unreal like it wasn't actually happening. I never knew I needed this so bad. I needed her so bad. Those warm hands of hers went slowly under my long shirt I wore for the night. 

Warm tears started to run down my cheeks. What am I doing here. She pulled away and looked at me. "It's because of Alice isn't it? It wasn't your fault you know that, You couldn't have helped her." Her voice was comforting. "I should have been there that day. Stop her. Help her. Or at least die with her." Now I couldn't hold the tears back. It was to late. "No no don't say that. Com on lets go to sleep." ms y/ft/n lifted me up and laid me down again on the messy side of the bed. she carefully laid the blanked over me before laying herself next to me. Without thinking about it I cuddled into her wrapping my arms around her belly and laying my head on her chest. I listened to her heartbeat until I feel asleep once again.