𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐚𝐧

" In your arms, I find solace,
In your touch, pure tenderness,
With your love, my heart is whole,
Forevermore, our souls entwined, blessed."

"Soooo bro, how does it feel like to finally not to be a virgin?" Kabir asks me all of brother looking at me with a grin, which I wanted to slap out of their faces

"Soooo bro, how does it feel like to finally not to be a virgin?" Kabir asks me all of brother looking at me with a grin, which I wanted to slap out of their faces. "That's none of your business." I said, walking ahead of them, but they held the back of my suit and pulled me back. "Aww, our brother is still not yet deflowered, that's ok?" They say with a pout.

"I'm not going to touch her, until she feels totally comfortable. And I'm not like you guys, who fucks any girl they see within 5 feet of them. I actually want to fall in love before, I have it, I want my and her's first time to be beautiful." I say lost n my thoughts, dreaming of the day she reciprocates the feelings.

"Aww, our lil bro is all grown up and is matured. Can't be more happy!" They say pulling my cheeks. And I frown and say "first of all I'm elder by you guys by literally 1 whole year, and also, I studied in Stanford, how am I not mature?" I say trying to reason with them.we soon reach the dining area, mum said to have breakfast first. I look around for the one person, I want by my side 24/7.

As soon as I spot her sitting with her cousins, smiling and giggling. A smile overtakes my face and I feel a ting of jealousy. But like me she is also meeting her cousins after a very very long time,but I wish she could give me more of those smiles and spend time with me too. I thought after getting married, I will finally have her all to myself. But I guess not, I guess I will have to wait till the evening, when we will both be flying to Greece for our honeymoon.

I finish my breakfast, and my mum catches my arms and pulls me aside. "Were you gentle with her? It might be her first time." She kept saying, "MOM!" I whisper shouted. "What are you saying?" I ask her and i immediately regret asking. "I mean, like I know it was your first time too-" I cut her off by keeping a hand on her mouth. "God save me!why is everyone so interested in my sex life." I say look up at the sky.

"Well I am your mother, and I want to be a grandma as soon as possible." She said with a grin and winks at me. " mum, firstly let me make her fall in love with me first, even though I love her, the feelings are not reciprocated. Till the time I don't have her full consent, I will do anything." I say, and she looks at me with a smile. "Aww my baby, I will miss you! I am so proud you and your morals. But I do want to be a grandma soon, so show your boyish charm and make fall in love with you." She says and I smile and hug her.

We both walk to the open area, where a few post wedding games will take place. First one is the Ring finding, in this, there is this big bowl with milk and water with coins and rose petals, and we both will have to put one hand in and take out the ring which is hidden inside and the one who finds it first will rule over the household.

We both sit next to each other, and we both choose one hand while our families cheer for us. My mum cheers for Nyesa as well. "Nyesa!Nyesa!Nyesa!Nyesa!Nyesa!" We both start to find it, I go deeper into the bowl. 3 minutes down, we both don't find it. All my brothers are cheering for us, while all her sisters are cheering for me. A part of me wants her to find it.

Just as I feel a ring in my fingers, at the same time, I feel the ring being snatched, and she giggles looking at me, wiggling her eyebrows. "Hawww, you cheated." I said playfully. "Oyee, I didn't cheat, you just felt it, I picked it up first, your fault. I win!" She says smirking and smirk back as well. "Oho Bhaiya, now you will have to do everything bhabi says, and you will have to be her servant for life." My cousin tease me. If only they knew I am ready to worship her, be her best friend,her lover, anything it takes.

Next game was, Untying the knot. In this my and her right hands were tied by our mothers tightly in a string and we have to open it using both our free hands. And just like that the games went on. And the last game was played by my closest cousin and her closest cousin, which was Sweety and Kabir.

Sweety was given one of Nyesa's shoes and Kabir was given one of mine. They are then asked questions and statements related to us ,to which they have to reply to raising the shoe for who matches those statements the most. By this time all the adults, had left for there rooms and it was just the cousins and siblings. The first question went "Who is more likely to do a striptease for their partner?" And Nyesa spits out the water she was drinking and I looked at my brother with shock.

And just like that Nyesa's show went up and I looked at her with a smirk. " good to know!" I said smirking as she turned red and she looked at Sweety with a glare and she just grinned and winked at her. " aww, bhabi we didn't know you will have it in you. We thought you're all innocent." My other brother says, and I glared at him and he immediately shut up. " up next, Who is more likely to max out their credit card on their partner?" And just like that my show went up, and I looked up proudly. I would readily spend all of my money on her.

That went on till 1 PM, they asked all kinds of spicy, disgusting, romantic and funny questions. It was quite fun, I got to know that she is one dirty minded woman and she got to know I am one hell of a romantic man.

 It was quite fun, I got to know that she is one dirty minded woman and she got to know I am one hell of a romantic man