𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰

"Your love is like a warm summer breeze,
It fills me with such happiness.
Your smile is like the sun at dawn,
It brightens my day, no matter what's wrong."

I was reading a hot scene between Rhys and Bridget when I felt a breath near my ear

I was reading a hot scene between Rhys and Bridget when I felt a breath near my ear. That's when he whispered: In a hot, raspy voice, she said, "Babygirl, if that's what makes you feel hot, I can do it much better than him.". And I go red, so engrossed in the scene that I never saw him peeping into the book, leading to my embarrassment right now.

"What, why were you looking into my book? Weren't you just working on your laptop?" I said, getting up, all flustered and feeling hot in my core. "And I don't want it better." I don't know why I was lying to myself; it's like I hadn't dreamed about his sexy and hot body.

Oh common, calling out to all the book girls, obsessed with alpha males, and reading smut, they understand and feel me. I mean, it's hard to resist him, physically and emotionally. Seeing me all red and with an angry pout, he pulls me down on his lap. And looks at me innocently before saying

*A little mature scene*

"Isn't that what you like, babygirl? Hands tied behind your back, spanked, choked, and fucked hard." Oh my fucking god, I will melt. What in the magical world is going on? How did the prim and proper Ayaan say such naughty things and make me burst my ovaries? His softly rubbing my waist with his thumb makes me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Wh...aa...t... no? Leave me," I stutter out, turning a deeper shade of green and wiggling in his arms. What is going on? How did he go from his romantic confession to saying naughty things for the next hour? I have read these scenes in books, but I never thought that they would happen to me in real life.

He groans and says, "Jaan, I think you should stop moving if you don't want me to lose control. As much as I love you and don't want to do anything to you, I'm a man who will be having a long week of blue balls. Have mercy on me, please." He says it in his raspy voice, making me stop the wiggling.

*End of mature themes*

I looked up at him and was about to say something when a voice broke me out of the reverie: "We are ready to land in Marabella, Spain. I request the newly married couple to put a stop to their romance, wear their seatbelts, and look out of their windows at the beautiful scenery outside. I know our Ayaan would rather keep looking at her beautiful wife. But for the safety of both my best friend and his wife, I would suggest you comply with the guidelines. Thank you!"

I looked at him blushing, and I saw him blushing and returning to his normal cute self. He picked me up and made me sit on my seat before buckling me in as I looked out of the window. "I have always wanted to go to Spain; it's beautiful—the beaches, the museums, the cafés, the nature—just chefs kissing. Thank you, Ayaan!" I say this and turn my head away from the beautiful view to see him already looking at me, making me blush and look at the view again.

"Don't thank me, Meri Jaan. And the view really is gorgeous." He said this and hugged my waist while sitting in his seat. After around 10 minutes, we landed in Marabella. The cool winds made me giggle, standing on the edge of the gate of the aeroplane with my arms in the air. Soon I'm broken out of my reverie by a cheerful voice. "I see you're enjoying yourself." I look behind me to see a man with brown hair and a handsome face, almost the same height as Ayaan, looking at me with a gorgeous smile.

"I am; it's my dream vacation. And who might you be?" I said. Ayaan comes behind him, puts his arms around his shoulders, and says, "Jaan, this is my asshole of a best friend who missed our wedding because he had to be somewhere urgent." He says this, choking his friend between his arms.

"Bhabhi, control your husband. He is trying to kill me." He says he is trying to break free of Ayaan's muscular arms. I pulled Ayaan by his arms to help the poor man. "Thank you, my beautiful bhabhi. I almost died there, phew. Anyway, I'm Ezra." He says it with a bright smile and puts his hand forward. I shook it with a smile as Ayaan wrapped his arms around me from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

"I think that is enough!" He said this as his best friend was about to hug me, and I had butterflies going around my tummy at his possessiveness. "Oh, I bhabhi, what might you have done to make him—the most rude, serious, silent man—fall in love with you?" He says it, and I stay quiet, blushing as hell. What's with both of them?

Soon he had to get going, as he was a pilot and a CEO, and he had to fly somewhere for some meeting. He wished both of us a happy marriage and hugged his best friend, who grumpily hugged him back. As soon as his friend walked away, he picked me up bridal style, kissing my cheek and making me shriek. "Now that's the exit I wanted, isn't that right, my beautiful friend?" he said as he walked us towards the black car waiting for us.

We first decided to have lunch since we were both hungry. As soon as we reached the cafe, he opened the door for me and gave me his hand, which I took this time and got down. I found our height difference so cute; my head barely even reached his shoulder; he was goddamn tall.

I looked up and saw the most beautiful cafe. The front was decorated with beautiful, huge roses, teel, and baby pink themes. The food would be amazing here! I just can't wait to eat. 'YOU FATSO, DO YOU SEE WHY YOU'RE SHORT AND HAVE AN ACNE-FILLED FACE? It's because you eat this sh*t' a voice in of my dad, shouts at me in my head, making me lose my appetite.

"Come, Meri Jaan, let's get your tiny tummy filled, shall we?" He asked and looked at me with the most beautiful smile, and I nodded feebly, not up to eating anything. He walks us inside, and we walk to the table all the way to the end. He pulled out a chair for me and made me sit before he sat before me.

"So what will my Jaan eat?" He asked, and I looked at the menu and told him to order me a corn salad, and his face fell. "Are you sure, baby girl?" He asked, and I nodded, looking down. "Ok then," he calls the waiter, and he surprises the hell out of me as he speaks fluent Spanish as I look at him with my elbow on the table and face on top of my fist. God, can you make him any hotter?

 God, can you make him any hotter?