𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

"You're the peanut butter to my jelly,
The cheesy punchline to my joke so silly.
With you, love's a sweet and playful game,
Our laughter together, a forever flame.
In your arms, I'm both swooning and grinning,
A romance that's goofy, yet undeniably winning."

As soon as we got back to the hotel, we were bombarded with missed calls from my parents

As soon as we got back to the hotel, we were bombarded with missed calls from my parents. We were so busy, dreaming about a baby we haven't even made yet, that we didn't realise my parents were calling us. I called Nyesa, and video called my parents again, I sat her on my lap, and soon mom picked up the call, looking as young and beautiful as ever.

"Hiiiiii mom!" Nyesa said with so much excitement. "Hiii! Mera cutooo babies" mom said. "Hiii! Mom and dad!" I said as dad came from behind her. " hi! So should I hear the good news when you guys come back?" Dad asked with a smirk and I smirked back, before saying "sure" and mum screamed in delight, while, while my cute babygirl was a blushing mess.

She glared at me and to take revenge she shifted a little and sat right on top of my member with a thud making me groan and her smirk. "So I see that you two are very much in love, am I seeing right? or do I have to get my eyes checked." Mum said dramatically, we both blushed a little before looking into each others eyes and saying "we do love each other so much", and booped our noses before she giggled.

"How was Spain? When we visited, you were just a baby. But we had the time of our lives. Isn't that right Aru (Aarav)?" mum said to dad and he blushed a little, before he awkwardly laughed it off. "Now I want to know the tea!" Nyesa said in my ears, grinning ear to ear. And I laughed at her curiosity and said.

"I use my last wish right now, I want to know what happened." I smirked and said. And my mum was laughing like hell while my dad turned even redder. "Just you wait Sheens (Sheena), I will take my sweet sweet revenge" saying that he walked out. As my mother had tears in her eyes due to her endless laughing, but soon she calmed down and said.

"So he had fallen asleep on the couch, while I was watching TV. So I put this really horror video, and when he woke up to the sounds of the horror video, I came behind him dressed like the ghost from the video and scared the shit out of him" she finished laughing hard again, as Nyesa burst into tears and I felt sympathy for my dad, grateful Nyesa doesn't prank me like mom pranks dad.

Soon we cut the call and cuddled under the sun, while I was in my shorts and a plain white shirt, she was in the dress she was wearing. "Let's go inside the pool" i suggested and she told me she will change and come back. I took off my shirt, and picked up my phone answering to some emails while waiting for her.

Soon she walked out in a cute polka dot bikini. And my god, did she have amazing curves. God gave me the best, most cutest, hottest and beautiful wife ever! As she saw me staring at her body she covered it with her arms and I walked to her and removed her arms before saying "you're the most hottest wife ever!" And smashed my lips against hers, picking her up, making her wrap her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

 God gave me the best, most cutest, hottest and beautiful wife ever! As she saw me staring at her body she covered it with her arms and I walked to her and removed her arms before saying "you're the most hottest wife ever!" And smashed my lips aga...

As we made out, I turned around and walked us to the pool that is overlooking the beautiful white city of Greece. Holding her by her waist I lowered us into the warm water. And made her sit on the edge of the pool, kissing her hard, I left her lips and moved down her neck and sucked on her skin hard leaving a few hickeys on her neck as she was a moaning mess. I kissed her boobs, and moved down her and looked at her for consent, she nodded.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️: TALK ABOUT SELF- HARM. I don't support this in anyway, and the people who are going through this, please talk to someone, if you don't have anyone to talk about it with. You can always talk to me, i hope i can console you!

I kissed on her stomach and her navel, before opening her legs to see the worst sight of my life. And she also closed her legs as soon as she realised her mistake, " baby, what is this?" I forcefully kept her thighs open, the sight in front of me breaking my heart into pieces.How did I miss this?

"It's nothing, I just got hurt while- " "baby don't you dare lie to me!" I said, a little angry she hid this from me. "I was sad and I had no one to talk about with. Don't hate me please!" She said as tears glossed her eyes. I calmed myself down and kissed over her scars on her inner thighs.

"Never, never do this again. Please baby, it breaks my heart seeing you in pain" I said looking at her with glossy eyes. I don't want her to hurt herself ever, what if she had killed- no don't think about that Ayaan don't go there. " baby promise me, that you will never ever do this. You have me now, and I have you and I am holding onto you with my everything. So please never self harm again. Come to me instead, I'll always be there for you, in sickness and in health right?" I said and she nodded a few tears falling and murmured 'I promise'.

I kissed her tears away before kissing her again. Soon we started playing in the pool, throwing water at each other and laughing. Even though she knows swimming, she told me she is scared to get in the pool if her feet can't tough the ground, so I made a special request to get the one where her feet will easily touch the ground. Half my body is above water, as she runs in the pool, while I try to catch her.

She is a laughing mess making her slow while running. I caught her again, and picked her up, giving her short kissed as I walk us out of the pool, as she pants, out of breath. I walk inside the room and throw her on top of the bed. Getting on top of her, I kiss her hard, I look at her again and she nodded.

 Getting on top of her, I kiss her hard, I look at her again and she nodded