Strip!

Lucas Denver Benardi

I woke up and looked around to see Giovanni sitting on the armchair on my left, reading a file. I was staring at him, His brother, Alessandro looked so much like me, He has the same eyes as me.

"Oh you are awake," He said keeping the file at the desk beside the armchair "Are you fine, now?" He asked gently, coming to me.

No one talked to me that gently before, "Yes" I said timidly. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Good that you are awake, The doctor will take your DNA test and find out if you have any living relatives," He said

"What about my parents?" I asked, if they knew about this, they will kill me for real this time. I'm really scared of them.

Mom beats me a lot and Dad accompanies her every time, They throw me down the stairs, kick me, punch me, and leave me outside the house in the cold, Whenever their friends come over they beat me too.
They also make me do the dishes, laundry, cleaning, cooking, and everything.

"Honey, I'm sorry to say but they are not your parents. They kidnapped you" Giovanni said

"Kidnapped? Me?" I was shocked

"Yes, Hun. But don't worry, we will find your real family for you" He said giving me a Side hug, it was the first time I'd hugged someone, it feels so good, and I immediately wrapped my arms around him.

Tears escaped my eyes, I felt safe, I felt loved maybe? I don't know what I felt but it was magical, I felt my first hug, Ever. I never want to let go. I felt his shirt getting wet so I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry," I said looking down, Someone hugged me for the first time and talked to me nicely and I ruined their shirt.

"Don't be sorry babe, it is fine." He grabbed my chin softly and made me look at him "Why are you crying?"

More tears escaped my eyes at the question, no one bothered to ask me that, Ever "I don't know" I lied and I know he knows that I lied but dropped the topic.

"It's time for you to have dinner," he said and I nodded, I was hungry.

The hospital food tasted good, it was one of the best food I ate in my life, at the house I get to eat 2 slices of bread every day, besides that, I've never tasted anything.

"Here take your medicine," He said giving me medicine and a glass of water. I gulped the medicine down with the water.

"Sleep now, I'll come to see you Tomorrow," He said playing with my hair and I nodded drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight" He whispered and it was the last thing I heard before I drifted to a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up slightly better, and soon the breakfast along with the medicine was served to me.

"Good morning Lucas, This is Madison West, She is your social worker" The doctor introduced her to me, she is slightly old maybe in her 30s with brown mid-length hair, green eyes, and a very beautiful smile.

"Hello, Lucas" She greeted politely

"Hello, Ma'am" I replied with a small smile.

"The doctor will run a few tests for you and then we can discuss some important matters, I hope that's fine with you." I nodded.

The doctor ran a few tests with me and took me back to my room, I saw Alessandro sitting on the couch with Mrs West.

"How are you?" He stood up as soon as he acknowledged me

"Fine, Thank you"

"Are you ready to give me a few answers?" She asked politely, I looked at Alessandro.

"As you are a minor and you don't have a legal guardian at the moment, Mr. Benardi can stay as your guardian as he was the one who bought you here, is that fine with you Lucas?" She asked and I nodded.

"Good, May I know what happened at your home?"
I told her everything which took place at the house with me every day and then she asked me a few more questions until she was satisfied with the answers.

"Thank you Lucas for cooperating, I hope you get well soon" She smiled at me.

"No problem, Ma'am" I smiled at her back.

She discussed a few things with  Alessandro and left and now it was just us in the room.

"Thank you, again," I said out of nowhere

"You don't have to" He replied "I just hope you are in safe hands"

"Are you fine?" I asked him, he didn't look fine, He looked stressed and tired

He was maybe taken aback by my question "Oh yes I'm fine" he replied firmly

"You look stressed, Don't worry things will be fine," I said softly

"Thank you kid, but don't worry I'm fine," He said ruffling my hair.

He got a call, "Yes Dante?"

"I'm at the hospital"

"Yes, I'll be home." And he ended the call

"Lucas, I have to go back. Okay?" He said

"Okay, Be safe," I said and he left, I wanted him to stay, I didn't want him to go. I felt safe around him and Giovanni. It felt like I'm connected to them but I can't stop them with me. They are helping me because I'm so pathetic or else no one would waste their time and money on someone like me.

Flashback

"Mom, I'm sorry, I won't do it again. It was a mistake" I said hurriedly

"You piece of shit" She slapped me "You dropped Juice on my Carpet, I know you did it purposely." She slapped me again

"Mo-" "Shut up" She pushed me down on the floor and kicked me

"Ahhh!!" I screamed, She kneeled beside me and took my hair in a fist, "You are worthless Lucas" she spits on my face

"Hone-" Dad came into the room and at the site of me lying on the down, holding my stomach his face grew a big smirk

"What did piece of shit do again?" He asked now fully entering the room and kissing her cheeks, she pointed at the ground, and he looked at the ground and then at me

"You deserve punishment, don't you?" He asked me

"I do" I replied softly scared

"Good, now go to my room and bring me my belt," He said to me

"No, No! I'm so sorry! It won't happen again" he slapped me

"Did I ask you to apologize? Bring me the belt" He said sternly

I slowly made my way to their room and grabbed the belt which was lying on his bed and took it to him.

"Good, now strip" I look at him pleadingly

He hit the belt on the ground and screamed "Strip!" I flinched and slowly took down my clothes until I was just in my boxers.

And then came the first hit.

____

Hope you'll are enjoying and are safe!
Mwah!!❤️